- Annonymous (2016). Area, Production and Productivity of Major Pulses (http://www.iipr.res.in/).
- Ashraf, M. and Ibram, A. (2005). Drought stress induced changes in some organic substances in nodules and other plant parts of two potential legumes differing in salt tolerance. Flora. 200: 535-546.
- Assefa, A., Amsalu, B., Tana, T. (2017). Response of common bean (Pharsalus vulgaris l.) Cultivars to combined application of rhizobium and N and P fertilizer at melkassa, central Ethiopia. International Journal of Plant & Soil Science. 14: 1-10.
- Baroowa, B., Gogoi, N., Farooq, M. (2016). Changes in physiological, biochemical and antioxidant enzyme activities of green gram (Vigna radiata L.) genotypes under drought. Acta Physiologiae Plantarum. 38(9): 1-14.
- Baroowa, B., Gogoi, N., Paul, S., Baruah, K.K. (2015). Response of leaf water status, stomatal characteristics, photosynthesis and yield in black gram and green gram genotypes to soil water deficit. Functional Plant Biology. 42: 1010-1018.
- Barrs, H.D. and Weatherly, P.E. (1962). Physiological indices for high yield potential in Wheat. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology. 25: 352-357.
- Choudhary, M., Patel, B.A., Meena, V.S., Yadav, R.P., Ghasa, P.S. (2019). Seed bio-priming of green gram with Rhizobium and levels of nitrogen and sulphur fertilization under sustainable agriculture. Legume Research. 42(2): 205-210.
- Glick, B.R. (2012). Plant growth-promoting bacteria: mechanisms and applications. Scientifica. 3: 1-15.
- Hayat, R., Ali, S., Amara, U., Khalid, R., Ahmed, I. (2010). Soil beneficial bacteria and their role in plant growth promotion: A review. Annals of Microbiology. 60: 579-598.
- Imran, A.A., Inam, I., Ahmad, F., Tejada, M.M. (2016). Yield and yield attributes of mungbean (Vigna radiata L.) cultivars as affected by phosphorous levels under different tillage systems. Cogent Food and Agriculture. 2: 1-10.
- Khadraji, A. and Ghoulam, C. (2017). Effect of drought on growth, physiological and biochemical processes of chickpea-rhizobia symbiosis. Legume Research. 40 (1): 94-99.
- Kýymaz, S. and Beyaz, R. (2019). Morpho-Physiological responses of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) cultivars to drought stress. Legume Research. 42 (4): 505–511.
- Kumar, A. and Sharma, K.D. (2009). Physiological responses and dry matter partitioning of summer mungbean (Vigna radiata L.) genotypes subjected to drought conditions. Journal of Agronomy and Crop Science. 195: 270-277.
- Majeed, S., Akram, M., Latif, M., Ijaz, M., Hussain, M. (2016). Mitigation of drought stress by foliar application of salicylic acid and potassium in mungbean (Vigna radiate L.). Legume Research. 39: 208-214.
- Martinez, J.P., Silva, H., Ledent, J.F., Pinto, M. (2007). Effect of drought stress on the osmotic adjustment, cell wall elasticity and cell volume of six cultivars of common beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). European Journal of Agronomy. 26: 30-38.
- Nunes, C., De Sousa Arau´ jo, S., Marques da Silva, J., Salema Fevereiro, M.P., Bernardes da Silva, A. (2008). Physiological responses of the legume model Medicago truncatula cv. Jemalong to water deficit. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 63: 289-296.
- Praharaj, C.S., Singh, N.P., Singh, S.S., Singh, U., Kumar, N. (2016). Pulses production enhancement through summer mungbean. ICAR News. 22(2): 2-4.
- Sharma, A. and Dhanda, S. (2014). Abiotic Stress Response in Vigna radiata L. (mungbean). International Journal of Life Sciences Biotechnology and Pharma Research. 3: 1-11.
- Sulochana, M.B. and Gadgi, P. (2017). Effect of rhizobium seed inoculation and nitrogen fertilizer on the growth of green gram, bengal gram and groundnut crops pharmacy infopedia. Current Sciences. 10: 548-556.
- Tena, W., Wolde-meskel, E., Walley, F. (2016). Symbiotic Efficiency of Native and Exotic Rhizobium Strains Nodulating Lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.) Journal of Agronomy. 11(1): 1-10.
Submitted Date : 28-01-2020
Accepted Date : 8-07-2020