- Coumou, D. and Rahmstorf, S. (2012). A decade of weather extremes. Nature Climate Change 2(7): 491–96.
- Kiran, R. and Bains, G.S. (2007). Thermal time requirement and heat use efficiency in summer green gram. J.Agromet.9(1): 96-99
- Kumar,M.(2016). Impact of climate change on crop yield and role of model for achieving food security. Environ. Monit. Access.188: 465.
- Lobell, David B., and Sharon M. Gourdji. (2012). The Influence of climate change on global crop productivity.Plant Physiol.160(4): 1686–1697.
- Makone, P., Patel, J. G.,Desai, C. K., Das, S., Pal, V. and Paramar, J. K. (2015). Influence of weather parameters on summer greengram (Vigna radiate (L.) Wilczek) at Sardarkrushinagar. J. Agromet17 (1) :142-144.
- Miah, M. A. K., Anwar, M. P., Begum, M., Juraimi, A. S. and Islam, M.A..(2009). Influence of sowing date on growth and yield of summer mungbean varieties. J. Agric Social Sci. 5(3): 73–78.
- Nuttonson, M.Y. (1955). Wheat climatic relationship and use of phenology in ascertaining the thermal and photo thermal requirements of wheat. American. Inst Crop Ecol. Washington D.C.pp 338
- Prakash, Ved; Mishra, J S.,Kumar, Rakesh,Kumar, Ravikant,Kumar, S.K., Dwivedi, K.K. and Bhatt, B.P. (2017). Thermal utilization and heat use efficiency of sorghum cultivars in middle Indo- Gangetic Plains. J.Agromet.19 (1) : 29-33.
- Rajput, R.P., Deshmukh, M.R. and Paradker, V.K.(1987). Accumulated heat units and phenology relationship in wheat as influenced by planting dates under late sown conditions. J.Agron. Crop Sci.159: 345-349.
- Ram, H., Aggarwal, N., Singh, G. and Singh, Sompal. (2016). Heat and water use efficiency in summer mungbean (Vigna radiata L. Wilczek) under different thermal and moisture regimes. J. Agromet. 18(2) : 196-200.
- Rehman, A., Khalil,S.K., Nigar,S., Rehman,S., Haq,I. Akhtar,S., Khan ,A.Z. and Shah,S.R.. (2009). Phenology, plant height and yield of mungbean varieties in response to planting date. Sarhad J. Agric. 25(2): 147-151.
- Sadeghipour, O. (2008). Response of mungbean varieties to different sowing dates. Pakistan J. Biol. Sci.11(16): 2048-2050.
- Samanta, S. C., A.K.M. Faruk-E-Azam and Rashid, M. H. (1999). Effect of sowing dates on grain yield protein and mineral contents of five mungbean cultivars. Thailand J. Agric. Sci., 32: 171-177.
- Sarkar, M.A.R., Kabir, M.H., Begum, M. and Salam, M.A. (2004). Yield performance of mungbean as affected by planting density, variety and planting date. J. Agron. 3(1):18 -24.
- Sheoran, P. and Pal, S. (2007). Thermal indices for prediction of mungbean phenology under varying irrigation schedules. J. Agromet.9(2): 247-252.
- Singh, G. and Sekhon, H.S. (2007).Effect of sowing date on growth and yield of mungben varieties during Kharif season. J. Food Legume.20 : 59-61.
- Singh, G..Sekhon, H.S., Ram, H., Gill K.K. and Sharma, P. (2010). Effect of date of sowing on nodulation, growth, thermal requirement and grain yield of Kharif mungbean genotypes. J. Food Legume.23 : 132-134.
- Singh, H. and Singh, G. (2015).Growth, phenology and thermal indices of mungbean as influenced by sowing time, varieties and planting geometry. Indian J. Agric. Res., 49 (5) : 472-475.
- Swaminathan, M.S. and Kesavan, P.C. (2012).Agricultural research in an era of climate change. Agric. Res.1 : 3-11.
- Venkateswarlu B, Shanker A.K. (2009). Climate change and agriculture: adaptation and mitigation stategies.Indian. J.Agron. 54:226–230.
Submitted Date : 13-01-2018
Accepted Date : 27-09-2018