- Annual report IIPR (2015). Promotion of pulses in NEH region. pp 33.
- Bray, R.H. and Kurtz, L.T. (1945). Determination of total, organic and available forms of phosphorus in soils. Soil Science, 59:39-45.
- Gidago, G., Beyene, S. and Worku, W. (2011). The response of haricot bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) to phosphorus application on Ultisols at Areka, Southern Ethiopia. Journal of Biology, Agriculture and Healthcare, 1:38-49.
- Girma, A., Demelash, A. and Ayele, T. (2014). The response of haricot bean varieties to different rates of phosphorus at Arbaminch, Southern Ethiopia. Journal of Agricultural and Biological Sciences, 9:344-350.
- Jackson, M. L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis. Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi.
- Kumar, R. P., Singh, O. N., Singh, Y., Durivedi, S. and Singh, J. P. (2009). Effect of integrated nutrient management on growth, yield, nutrient and economics of french bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 79:122-128.
- Lad, N. G., Patange, M. J. and Dhage, S. J. (2014). Effect of nitrogen and phosphorus levels on growth, yield attributing characters, yield and economics of french bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 3:822-827.
- Meena, R., Jat, N.L. and Meena, N.L. (2003). Effect of phosphorus and biofertilizers on yield and yield attributes of cluster bean (Cymopsis tetragonoloba). Annals of Agricultural Research, 24:145-147.
- Nyekha, Nusakho, Sharma, Y.K., Sharma, S.K. and Gupta, R.C. (2015). Influence of phosphorus and phosphorus solubilising bacteria on performance of green gram and soil properties. Annals of Plant and Soil Research, 17:323-325.
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhatme, P.V. (1961). Statistical Methods for Agricultural Workers. Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
- Stajkovic, O., Delic, D., Josic, D., Kuzmanovi, D., Rasulic, N. and Vukcevic, J. K. (2011). Improvement of common bean growth by co-inoculation with Rhizobium and plant growth-promoting bacteria. Romanian Biotechnological Letters, 16:5919-5924.
- Tisdale, Samule L., Nelson, Werner L., Beaton, James D. and Havlin, John L. (1997). Soil Fertility and Fertilizers. Prentice Hall of India Private Limited, New Delhi.
- Turuko, M. and Mohammed, A. (2014). Effect of different phosphorus fertilizer rates on growth, dry matter yield and yield components of common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). World Journal of Agricultural Research, 2:88-92.
- Yadav, B. K. (2011). Interaction of phosphorus and sulphur on yield and quality of cluster bean in Typic Haplustept. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 7:556-560.
Submitted Date : 16-03-2017
Accepted Date : 16-09-2017