- Bray, R. H., and Kurtz, L. T. (1945). Determination of total, organic and available forms of phosphorus in soils. Soil Science. 59: 39-45.
- Daliri, M. S., Eftekhari, A., Mobasser, H. R., Ztari, D. B. and Porkalhor, H. (2009) Effect of cutting time and cutting height on yield and yield components of ratoon rice. (Tarom Langrodi Variety). Asian Journal of Plant Sciences. 8(1): 89-91.
- Dwibedi, S. K., De, G. C. and Dhua, S. R. (2017). Correlation between vegetative parameters and yield with weed biomass of kharif rice genotypes at varying dates of sowing and systems of cultivation in coastal Odisha. Environment & Ecology. 35(1): 35-39.
- Dwibedi, S. K., De, G. C. and Dhua, S.R. (2016). Weed dynamics and grain yield as influenced by sowing time and system of cultivation of rice genotypes. Journal of Crop and Weed . 12(1): 107-111.
- Gomez, K. A., and Gomez. A. A. (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research. New York, USA: A Wiley-Interscience Publication, John Wiley and Sons Inc., pp 680.
- Kumar, N. V., Lavanya, G. R., Singh, S. K. and Pandey, P. (2010). AAB Bioflux. 2(3): 251-257.
- Lenka, D. (1976). Classification of rainfall zones and drought prone areas, In: water management of crops in Orissa. Directorate of Agriculture, Government of Orissa. pp. 4-5.
- Mobasser Hamid Reza; Siavoshi Morteza; Taari Davood Barari; Eftekhari Ali and Pourkalhor Hamid (2009) Determination of rice ratooning characteristics and yield as influenced by different agronomic practices. Indian Journal of Crop Science. 4(1 & 2).
- Oad, F. C. and Cruz, Pompe Sta. (2002) Rice varietal screening for ratoonability. Journal of Applied Sciences 2(1).
- Odisha Agriculture Statistics (2012-13). Government of Odisha. pp.51.
- Zare, M. (2013). Interrelationships among some agronomic traits in mungbean under drought stress and non-stress conditions. European Journal of Experimental Biology. Pelagia Research Library. 3(5): 511-515.
Submitted Date : 21-11-2016
Accepted Date : 9-03-2017