- Ahmed,M.S., Alam. M.M. and Hasanuzzaman M. (2010). Growth of different Glycine max L. Merril varieties as affected by sowing dates. Middle East Journal of Science and Research. 5:388-391.
- Board, J.E., Kamal, M and Harville. B.G. (1992). Temporal importance of greater light interception to increase narrow-row soybean. Agronomy Journal. 84:575- 579.
- Board, J.E., Manjit, S.K. and Harville, B.G. (1999). Path analysis of the yield formation process for late-planted soybean. Agronomy Journal. 91:128-135.
- Calvino, P.A., Sadras, V.O. and Andrade F.H. (2003a). Quantification of environmental and management effects on the yield of late- sown soybean. Field Crops Res. 83:67-77.
- Calvino, P.A., Sadras, V.O. and Andrade, F.H. (2003b). Development, growth and yield of late- sown soybean in the southern Pampas. Eur. J. Agron. 19:265-275.
- Devi, K. N., Singh, L.N.K.., Singh, M.S.., Singh, S.B. and Singh, K.K. (2012). Influence of sulphur and boron fertilization on yield, quality, nutrient uptake and economics of soybean (Glycine max L.) under upland conditions. Journal of Agricultural Science 4 1-9.
- Dornbos, D. L. Jr. and Mullen, R.E. (1991). Influence of stress during soybean seed fill on seed weight, germination, and seedling growth rate. Journal of Plant Science, 71: 373-383.
- Egli, D.B. and Bruening, W.P. (2000). Potential of early maturing soybean cultivars in late plantings. Agronomy Journal .62: 19-29.
- El-Abady, M.I., El-Emam, A.A.M.., Seadh, S.E. and Yousof, F.I. (2012).Soybean Seed Quality as Affected by Cultivars, Threshing Methods and Storage0 Periods. Research Journal of Seed Science, 5: 115-125.
- El-Sayed, M.I.A. (2012). Performance of some promising lines of soybean under different sowing dates. M.Sc. Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Mansoura University, Egypt.
- Evans, L.T. (1996). Crop evolution, adaptation and yield. Cambridge Univ. Press, UK.
- Kane, M.V., Steele, C.C and Grabau, L.J. (1997). Early maturing soybean cropping system: II. Growth and development responses to environmental conditions. Agronomy Journal. 89:459-464.
- Kantolic, A.G. and Slafer. G.A. (2001). Photoperiod sensitivity after flowering and seed number determination in indeterminate soybean cultivars. Field Crops Research. 72:109-118.
- Liu, X., Jian, J., Guanghua, W. and Herbert. S.J. (2008). Soybean yield physiology and development of high- yielding practices in Northeast China. Field Crops Research, 105: 157-171.
- Monoranjan Mehanty, Jeya Somasundaram, Ritesh Saha, Nishant Kumar Sinha. (2015). http://www.researchgate. net. publication /281624685. Climate change impacts on rainfed soybean yield of central india: Management strategies through simulation modeling.
- Mostafa,, A. 2011. Effect of sowing dates and growth regulators on seed yield and quality of some soybean cultivars. Ph.D. Thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, Kafr El-Sheikh University, Egypt.
- Naeve., S.L., Potter, B.D., Quiring, S.R., O’Neil. T.A. and Kurle, J.E (2004). Influence of soybean plant population and row spacing on development and yield across planting dates in Minnesota. Available at ww.soybeans.umn.edu pdfs/ 2004 as a poster 1 spacing planting screen.pdf (verified 11Dec.2007). University of Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Ngalamu.,T., Meseka. S. and Ashraf. M. (2012). Performance of soybean (Glycine max L. Merrill) genotypes under different planting dates in Sennar State of the Sudan. Journal of Applied Biosciences. 49: 3363–3370.
- Priestley, D.A., Cullinan. V.I. and Wolfe, J. (1985). Differences in seed longevity at the species level. Plant Cell Enviorn. 8:557-562.
- Rao., M., Bhagsari. A. and Mohamed. A. (2002). Fresh green seed yield and seed nutritional traits of vegetable soybean genotypes. Crop Sci. 42: 1950-1958
- Rehman, M. T. Khaliq., A. Ahmad. S.A. Wajid., F. Rasul., Hussain., J. and Hussain. S. (2014). Effect of planting time and cultivar on soybean performance in semi-arid Punjab, Pakistan. Academic Journal of Agricultural Research. 2(5): 134-138.
- Rehan, J. (2002). Effect of planting patterns on growth and yield of different legumes. M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Agronomy, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, Pakistan
- Shairef, A.E.M., El-Kalla, S.E., Salama. A.M. and Mostafa, E.I. (2010). Influence of organic and inorganic fertilization on the productivity of some soybean cultivars. Crop Environment. 1: 6-12.
- Thanacharoenchanaphas., K. and Rugchati, O. (2011) Simulation of climate variability for assessing impacts on yield and genetic change of Thai soybean. World Acad Sci Eng Tech 59: 1484-1488.
- Yari, L. M. Aghaalikhani. M. and Khazaei. F. (2010). Effect of Seed priming duration and temperature on seed germination behavior of bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). ARPN J. Agric. Biol. Sci., 5(1).
- Yari, L. M. Aghaalikhani. M. and Khazaei. F. (2010). Effect of Seed priming duration and temperature on seed germination behavior of bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). ARPN Journal of Agricultural and Biological Science 5(1) pp 1-6.
Submitted Date : 30-04-2016
Accepted Date : 13-01-2017