- Baranger A., Aubert G., Arnau G., Laine A. L., Deniot G. and Potier J. (2004). Genetic diversity within Pisum sativum using protein and PCR-based markers. Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 108:1309-1321.
- Choudhury R.P., Tanveer H. and Dixit G.P. (2007). Identification and detection of genetic relatedness among important varieties of pea grown in India. Genetica, 130: 183-191.
- Gaafar, R. M. and Saker, M. M. (2006). Monitoring of cultivars Identity and Genetic stability in strawberry varieties grown in Egypt. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 2(1): 29-36.
- Heath M. C. and Hebblethwaite P. D. (1985). Agronomic problems associated with the pea crop. The pea Crop: a basis for improvement. Butterworths, London. pp 19-29.
- Kapila K., Naryal S. and Dhiman K.C. (2011). Analysis of Genetic diversity among garden and field pea genotypes of Higher Indian Himalayas. Journal of Plant Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 21(2):286–291.
- Kumar, R., Kumar, M., Dogra, R.K. and Bharat, N.K. (2015). Variability and character association studies in garden pea (Pisum sativum var. hortense L.) during winter season at mid hills of Himachal Pradesh. Legume Research, 38 (2): 164-168.
- Nicese, F. P., Hormaza, J. I. and McGranhan, G. H. (1998). Molecular characterization and genetic relatedness among walnut genotypes based on RAPD markers. Euphytica. 101: 199-206.
- Prevost A. and Wilkinson M. J. (1999). A new system of comparing PCR primers applied to ISSR fingerprinting of potato cultivars. Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 98: 107-112.
- Rohlf F.J. (1998). NTSYSpc: numerical taxonomy and multivariate analysis system version 2.02g. Exeter Software, Setauket, NY.
- Roldan-Ruiz I., Dendauw J. and Depicker A. (2000). AFLP reveals high polymorphic rates in ryegrasses. Molecular Breeding, 6: 125-134.
- Santalla M., Amurrio J. M. and De Ron A. M. (2001). Food and feed potencial breeding value of green, dry and vegetal pea germplasm. Canadian Journal of Plant Science, 81: 601–610.
- Singh, J., Dhall, R.K. and Aulakh, P.S. (2011). Molecular characterization of biodiversity on vegetables- A review. Agricultural Reviews, 32(3):193-201.
- Simioniuc D., Uptmoor R., Friedt W. and Ordon F. (2002). Genetic diversity and relationships among pea cultivars revealed by RAPDs and AFLPs. Plant Breeding, 121: 429–435.
- Smýkal P., Hýbl M., Corander J., Jarkovský J., Flavell A. J. and Griga M. (2008). Genetic diversity and population structure of pea (Pisum sativum L.) varieties derived from combined retrotransposon, microsatellite and morphological marker analysis. Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 117: 413–424.
- Tar’an B., Zhang C., Warkentin T. and Tullu A. (2005). Genetic diversity among varieties and wild species accessions of pea (Pisum sativum L.) based on molecular markers, and morphological and physiological characters. Genome, 48: 257-272.
Submitted Date : 23-03-2016
Accepted Date : 11-03-2017