- Donald, C. M.(1962) . In search of yield. J . Aust . Inst . agric. Sci . 28: 171-178.
- Erskine, W. and Goodrich, W. J. (1991). Variability in lentil growth habit. Crop Sci. 31: 1040–1044.
- Hanlan, T. G., Ball, R. A. and Vandenberg, A.(2006) Canopy growth and biomass partitioning to yield in short-season lentil.Can. J. Plant Sci. 86: 109–119.
- Jain, H.K. (1975). Breeding for yield and other attributes in grain legumes. Indian J. Genet. 35:169–187.
- Jain, H.K. (1986). Eighty years of post-Mendelian breeding for crop yield: nature of selection pressures and future potential. Indian J. Genet. 46[Supplement]:30–53.
- Jeswani, L.M. (1986). Breeding strategies for the improvement of pulse crops. Indian J. Genet .46 [Suppl]: 267–280.
- Kumar, J. and Srivatava, E. (2015). Impact of reproductive duration on yield and its component traits in lentil. Legume Research: An International Journal, 38 (2)139-148.
- Mondal, M.M.A., Adam B. Puteh, Mohd Abdul Malek, S. Roy and Yusop, M.R.(2013). Contribution of morpho-physiological traits on yield of lentil (Lens culinaris Medik) Aust. J. Crop Sci. 7(8):1167-1172.
- PC Report (2015). Project Coordinators Report (Rabi crops) 2014-15, All India Coordinated Research Project on MULLaR. ICAR- Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kanpur-208024, p-38.
- Rahman, M,A. and Ali, M.O. (2011). The causes of decrement in pulse production and its possible remedy. Proceedings of the International Conference on ‘Pulses in South Asia’ held at the Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute, Gazipur-1701, Bangladesh during 17 -19 February 2011. pp. 91-94
- Rasheed, M., Jilani, G., Shah, I.A., Najeeb, U. and Iqbal, T. (2010). Improved lentil production by utilizing genetic variability in response to phosphorus fertilization. Acta Agriculturae Scandinavica Section B- Soil and Plant Science, 60: 485-493.
- Singh, K.B. (1987). Chickpea breeding. In: Saxena MC, Singh KB (eds) The chickpea. CAB Int, Wallingford, pp 127–158.
- Wallace, D.H. and Munger, H.M. (1966). Studies on the physiological basis for yield differences. II .Variation in dry matter distribution among aerial organs for several dry beans varieties. Crop Sci . 6: 503-507.
Submitted Date : 19-03-2016
Accepted Date : 9-03-2017