- Anonymous (2011). Manual for Pigeon-pea Pest Surveillance. Jointly published by National Centre for Integrated Pest Management, New Delhi, Central Research Institute for Dryland Agriculture and Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kanpur. 29 pp.
- Anonymous (2012). Increasing chickpea and pigeon-pea production through intensive application of integrated pest management. Project Report on Accelerated Pulses Production Programme. Ministry of agriculture, GOI ,New Delhi (India)
- Dange, A R and Thakare S K (2010). Development and performance evaluation of tractor front mounted pigeon pea stem cutter. Iranica Journal of Energy & Environment 1 (3): 200-204.
- Dogra B, Dogra R, Singh S and Manes G S (2014). Performance of modified spike tooth thresher for pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan). Legume Res., 37 (6): 628-634.
- Gupta S C (1988). Mechanical Harvesting of Extra-short duration Pigeon-pea (ICRISAT Center) IPN 12, Aug 1990 14-1.
- Haffar I, Singh K B and Birbari W (1991). Assessment of chickpea (Cicer Arietinum) grain quality and losses in direct combine harvesting. Transactions of the ASAE. 34 (1): 9-13.
- Lohan S K, Jakhar S S and Kharb R P S. (2007) Comparative performance of different threshing mechanisms on pigeonpea seed quality. J. Agric Engg 44(3): 51-54
- Neeraj and Singh B (1988). Performance evaluation of Pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) threshing mechanism. J.Agri cEngg 25 (4): 9-17.
- Prasad J (2008). Development of Power Operated Pigeon pea Thresher. IE(I) J-AG 90(1): 10-14.
Submitted Date : 25-07-2016
Accepted Date : 21-08-2018