Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
EVALUATION OF MUNGBEAN (VIGNA RADIATA) GERMPLASM FOR PRE-HARVEST SPROUTING TOLERANCE
First Online |
- Cheralu, C., Satyanarayana, A. and Kulkarni, N. (2002). Heterosis for pre-harvest sprouting, yield and yield components in mungbean. Indian J. Pulse Res. 15:128-130.
- Dougherty, R.W. and Boerma, H.R. (1984). Genotypic variation for resistance to preharvest sprouting in soybean. Crop Sci. 24(4): 683-686.
- Durga, K.K. and Kumar, S.S. (1997). Screening for pre-harvest sprouting in pulses. Legume Res. 20:193-197.
- Imrie, B.C. (1983). Response to selection for weathering resistance in mungbean. In: Proceedings of the Australian Plant Breeding Conference (Ed. Driscoll, C.J.), Adelaide, Australia. Pp. 348-350.
- Imrie, B.C. (1987). In: Proc. Second Intern. Symp. Mungbeans. pp. 130-135. Nov. 16-20th. Bangkok, Thailand.
- Kueneman, E.A. and Dassou, S. (1982). Development of screening methods to breed soybean with resistance to field deterioration of seed. In: IITA Annual Report for 1981. Pp. 130-139.
- Rao, K.L.N., Rao, C.M. and Rao, Y.K. (2007). Evaluation of greengram germplasm for tolerance to pre-harvest sprouting. In: Environmental Protection (Eds. Kumar, A. and Nehar, S.). Daya Publishing House, Delhi. Pp. 51-54.
- Satyanarayana, A. (1991). Golden Jubilee Symposium of Indian society of Genetics and Plant Breeding Abstracts II. New Delhi, Pp. 191-194.
- Singh, A, Khulbe, R.K. and Panwar, R.K. (2012). Evaluation of blackgram (Vigna mungo) germplasm for pre-harvesting tolerance. J. Food Legumes 25(3):.183-186
- Singh, D.P. and Ahlawat, I.P.S. (2005). Greengram (Vigna radiata) and blackgram (V. mungo) improvement in India : past, present and future prospects. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 75(5):243-250.
- Tekrony, D.M., Egli, D.B. and Phillips, A.D. (1980). Effect of field weathering on the viability and vigour of soybean seed. Agronomy Journal 72: 749-753.
- Vijay Laxmi and Gupta, S. (2008). Pre-harvest sprouting tolerance in mungbean. Pulses New Letter (Jan-Mar), Indian Institute of Pulses Research, Kanpur, India. Pp. 4-5.
- William, R.W. (1984). Plant breeding for seed production and quality. In: Proc. of Seed Research Conference, Lawes. Pp. 191-197.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.