Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
GENETIC DIVERSITY ANALYSIS FOR QUANTITATIVE TRAITS IN LENTIL (LENS CULINARIS MEDIK.) GERMPLASM
First Online |
- Al-Jibouri HA, PA Miller, HF Robinson (1958) Genetc and environmental variance and covariance in an upland cotton cross of inter specific origin. Agron. J. 50: 633-637.
- Anderson E (1957) A semigraphical method for the analysis of complex problems. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci.Wash. 43: 923-927. Arunachalam V (1981) Genetic distance in plant breeding, Indian J. Genet. 41: 23-27. Burton GW (1952) Quantitative inheritance of grasses. Proc. 6th Int. Grassland Cong. 1: 227-283.
- Biswas, P. K. and Das, P. K.1985. Genetic divergence in lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.). Annals of Agricultural Research
- 6: 179–182.
- Bhatt GM (1970) Multivariate analysis approach to selection of parents aiming at improvement in self-pollinated crops. Aust. J. Agric. Res. 21: 1-7.
- Burton, G.W. (1952) Quantitative intievitance of grassses. proc.6th Grassland cong 1:227-283.
- Chakraborty, M. and Haque, M. F. 2000. Genetic variability and component analysis in lentil. Journal of Research, Birsa Agricultural University 12(2): 2–204.
- Dewey DR, KH Lu (1959) A correlation and path coefficient of components of crested wheat grass seed production. Agron. J. 51: 525-518.
- Federer T (1996) Augumented designs. Hawaii Planters Record 20: 191-207.
- Gautam, N.K., Singh M., Khan, Z, Roy. A., Akhtar, J. and Ram B. (2013). Assessment of lentil germplasm with respect to agronomic performance and major biotic stress. Legume Research 36(3) 214-219.
- Gower GC (1971) A general coefficient of similarity and some of its properties. Biometrics 27: 857-871.
- Jeena, A. S. and Singh, I. S. 2001. Estimation of genetic diversity in lentil germplasm. Crop Improvement 28(1): 1–88.
- Jeena A. S. and Singh, I. S. 2002. Genetic divergence analysis in wild lentils. Legume Research 25(3): 3–179.
- Johnson HW, HF Robinso, RE Comstock (1955) Estimate of genetic and environmental variability in soybean. Agron. J. 47: 314-318.
- Mahalanobis PC (1936) On the generalized distance in statistics. Proc. Natl. Inst. Sci. (India) 2: 49-55.
- Murty BR and V Arunachalam (1966) The nature and divergence in relation to breeding system in some crop plants. Indian J. Genet. Plant Breed. 26: 188-198.
- Nadia Younis1, M. Hanif, Siddique Sadiq, Ghulam Abbas, M. Jawan Asghar and M. Ahsanul Haq Estimates of Genetic parameters and path analysis in lentil (Lens culinaris Medik) Pak. J. Agri. Sci. 45(3), 2008.
- Rathi, A. S., Sindhu, J. S. and Srivastava, S. B. L. 1998. Genetic divergence in lentil. Indian Journal of Pulses Research 11(2): 2–139.
- Sunil Dutt Tyagi and Mudasir Hafiz Khan 2011Correlation, path-coefficient and genetic diversity in lentil (Lens culinaris Medik) under rainfed conditions. International Research Journal of Plant Science (ISSN : 2141-5447) Vol. 2(7) pp. 191-200, March, 2011.
- S.D. Taygi and M.H. Khan (2010) Studies on genetic variability and interrelationship among the different traits in Microsperma lentil (Lens culinaris Medik) Journal of Agricultural Biotechnology and Sustainable Development Vol. 2(1) pp. 015-020, January, 2010.
- Sharma, S. K., Knox, M. R. and Ellis, T. H. N. 1996. AFLP analysis of the diversity and phylogeny of Lens and its comparison with RAPD analysis. Theoretical and Applied Genetics 93: 751–758.
- Singh, A. P., Krishna, R., Kumar, R. and Singh, M. P. 2001. Assaying divergence in lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.). Crop Research (Hisar) 22(3): 3–473.
- Samsuddin AKM (1985) Genetic diversity in relation to heterosis and combining ability in spring wheat. Theor. Appl. Genet. 70: 306-308.
- Sneath PHA and RR Sokal (1973) Numerical Taxonomy The Principle and Practice of Numerical Classification. W.H. Freeman & Company, San Francisco.
- Vairavan S, EA Siddiq, V Arunachalam and MS Swaminathan (1973) A study on the genetic divergence in rice from North-east Himalaya. Theor. Appl. Genet. 43: 213-221.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.