- Bhargava, D. (2012). To analyse the association between Success factor of small business and category of business in rural area of southern Rajasthan of India. Research Journal of Social Science & Management. 1(11): 1-6.
- Kumbhar, V. (2013). Some critical issues of women entrepreneurship in rural India. European Academic Research. 1(2): 185-192, Retrieved from http://euacademic.org/uploadarticle/13.pdf.
- Patel, R. M. (2015). Women entrepreneurs in rural India: Issues and opportunities – A study. Research Hub–International Multidisciplinary Research Journal. 2(4).
- Rathod, M. K. 2014. A study on challenges and constraints faced by female entrepreneurs to develop business in Gujarat. Global Journal for Research Analysis (GJRA). 3(8): August Special Issue-2014, pp 1-3.
- Santhi, N. and Kumar, S. R. (2011). Entrepreneurship challenges and opportunities in India. Bonfring International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management Science. 1: 14-16.
- Tripathi, R. and Agarwal, S. (2015). Rural development through Agripreneurship: A study of farmers in Uttar Pradesh. Global Journal of Advanced Research. 2 (2): 534-542.
- Venkateswarlu, P. and Ravindra, P. S. (2014). An empirical study on problems and prospects of Rural entrepreneurs with special reference to Visakhapatnam district. International Journal of Management and Commerce Innovations. 2(2): 458-467.
Submitted Date : 30-03-2018
Accepted Date : 9-05-2019