- A O A C (1990) Methods of analysis, Association of Official Agricultural Chemist, 14th Ed, Washington, U.S.A.
- Allan P (2002) Carica papaya responses under cool subtropical growth conditions, ActaHorti.575:757-763.
- Allan P (2007) Phenology and production of Carica papaya ‘Honey Gold’ under cool subtropical conditions.ActaHorti.740: 217-24.
- Cheema DS, Singh N and Jindal SK (2013). Evaluation of indeterminate tomato hybrids for fruit, yield and quality traits under net house and open field conditions.Veg Sci.40: 45-49.
- Dhillon WS (2013) Fruit Production in India.Narendra Publication House, New Delhi- 11006 (India).
- Galan V and Rodriguez MC (2007) Greenhouse cultivation of papaya.ActaHorti.740: 191-195.
- Gunes and Gubbuk (2012) Growth, yield and fruit quality of three papaya cultivars grown under protected conditions fruits. 64: 23-29. Science direct article.pii.
- Kadir S, Carey E and Ennahli S (2006) Influence of high tunnel and field conditionds on strawberry growth and development. Horti Sci. 41: 329-335.
- Kaur A (2010) Cultivation of strawberry under protected conditions in subtropical region of Punjab.Ph.D Thesis. GNDU
- Kim JG, Jo JG, Kim HL, Ryou MS, Kim JB, Hwang HS and Hwang YS (2011) Growth and fruit characteristics of blueberry ‘Northland’ cultivar as influenced by open field and rain shelter house cultivation. Korea AgrilSci Digital Library.
- Kumar M, Faheem M, Singh S and Bhargava AK (2013) Antifungal activity of the Carica papaya important food and drug plant. Asian J of Plant Sci and Res. 3: 83-86.
- Manu T, Singh H and Jawandha SK (2015) Papaya cultiars grown under protected conditions. Indian J of Horti. 72: 334-337.
- Martelleto LAP, Rebeiro RDD, Sudo-Martelleto M, Vasconcellos MA, Marin SLD and Pareira MB (2008) Cycle development and agronomic performance of organic papaya cultivation in protected environment. Rev Bras Fruit.30: 662-666.
- Parkash J, Singh K, Goswami AK and Singh AK (2015) Comparison of plant growth, yield, fruit quality and biotic stress incidence in papaya var. PusaNanha under polyhouse and open field conditions. Indian J of Horti.72: 183-186.
- Reddy PVK and Gowda VN (2014) Influence of greenhouse cultivation on fruit quality of ‘Red Lady’ papaya.ActaHorti.1024: 10.
- Sauco VG and Pastor R (2007) Papaya green house cultivation technique on papaya tree.International Symposium on Papaya.SHS Acta Horti.740.
- Sharma SK and Zote KK (2010) Effect of adoption of papaya ring spot virus management technology on economic of papaya cultivation. Indian Journal of Horticulture.67: 456-462.
- Sheen TF, Wang HL and Wang DN (2008) Control of papaya ringspot virus by cross protection and cultivation techniques.Science direct article.pii.
- Singh B, Tomar BS and Thakur S (2010) Quality seed production of parental line of pumpkin (Cucurbits moschataL.) under insect proof net house. ActaHorti.871: 36.
- Singh D, Kaur S, Dhillon TS, Singh P, Singh JS and Hundal GJ (2004) Protected cultivation of sweet pepper hybrids under net-house in indian conditions. ActaHorti.659: 68.
- Wilson RR (1963) Horticultural Colour Charts, Wilson Colours Ltd. in collaboration with Royal Horticultural Society and British Council
Submitted Date : 1-09-2017
Accepted Date : 20-10-2017