- Backteman, K. (2010). By providing Policy Instruments to Manage Scarce Resources EnvironmentalEconomists Marked Differences: Green Accounting Puts Price on Ethiopian Soil Erosion and Deforestation, EfD, Ethiopia.
- Bisong, F. and Andrew- Essien, E. (2010). Indigenous knowledge systems for promoting community conservation education in a Nigeria protected area. International Journal of Biology. 2(2): 149-157.
- Chilot Y (2007). The daynamics of soil degradation and incentives for optimal management in Central Highlands of Ethiopia. PhD. Dissertation, University of Pretoria.
- Ethiopian Population and Housing Census. (2007). Survey Reports/ Statistical Amhara PartI.pdf
- Fakoya, E.O. (2001): An assessment of the degree of sustainable environmental management practices by farmers in Ifedore local Government of Ondo State. Journal of Environmental Extension. (2)1.P.3.
- Greene, H.W. (2003). Econometric Analysis: Fourth Edition. New York University, Macmillan Publishing Company.
- Hejase, A. and Hejase, H. (2013). Research Methods: A Practical Approach for Business Students (2nd edition). Masadir Inc., Philadelphia, PA.
- Kumela Gudeta (2007). Land Degradation and Adoption of Water Conservation Technologies in Ethiopia: A Case Study of Tehwedez Woreda, South Wollo, Amhara National Regional State, Ethiopia.
- Madu, I.A (2001): Population and environmental problems in: Geographical Perspectives on Environmental Problems and Management in Nigeria. [Ofomata, G.E.K and Phil- Eze, P.O. (eds)] Enugu. Zamoe. P. 80-82
- SARDP (2010). Land Registration and Certification, Experiences from Amhara National Regional State in Ethiopia, Published by Food Policy Research Institute, 2033 K Street, N.W. Washington D.C.
- Shenkute Gemeda, Bumanski, J. and Acton, D. (2004). Farm level Indicators of Sustainable Land Management for the Development of Decision support systems. http://wgbis. ces.iisc.ernet. in/energy/HC270799/LM/SUSLUP/Thema1/35/35.pdf (Retrived in March 29, 2017)
Submitted Date : 23-08-2019
Accepted Date : 5-02-2020