- Blazek, J. and Gilbert, E.P. (2010). Effect of enzymatic hydrolysis on native starch granule structure. Biomacromolecules. 11(12): 3275-3289.
- Chen, X., Chen, M., Lin, G., Yang, Y., Yu, X., Wu, Y. and Xiong, F. (2019). Structural development and physicochemical properties of starch in caryopsis of super rice with different types of panicle. BMC Plant Biology. 19: 482.
- Chen, X., Shao, S., Chen, M., Hou, C., Yu, X. and Xiong, F. (2020). Morphology and physicochemical properties of starch from waxy and non-waxy barley. Starch/Stärke. 72(5-6):1900206.
- Falade, K.O. and Okafor, C.A. (2013). Physicochemical properties of five cocoyam (Colocasia Esculenta and Xanthosom sagittifolium) starches. Food Hydrocolloids. 30(1): 173-181.
- Guo, K., Lin, L., Fan, X., Zhang, L. and Wei, C. (2018). Comparison of structural and functional properties of starches from five fruit kernel. Food Chemistry. 257: 75-82.
- Huang, J., Zhao, L., Man, J., Wang, J., Zhou, W., Huai, H. and Wei, C. (2015). Comparison of physicochemical properties of B-type nontraditional starches from different sources. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules. 78:165-172.
- Hung, P.V. and Morita, N. (2007). Chemical compositions, fine structure and physicochemical properties of kudzu (Pueraria lobata) starches from different regions. Food Chemistry. 105(2): 749-755.
- Jeong, D., Han, J.A., Liu, Q. and Chung, H.J. (2019). Effect of processing, storage and modiûcation on in vitro starch digestion characteristics of food legumes: A review. Food Hydrocolloids. 90: 367-376.
- Kamalasundari, S., Babu, R. and Umamaheswari, T. (2019). Effect of domestic processing methods on anti-nutritional factors and its impact on the bio-availability proteins and starch in commonly consumed whole legumes. Asian Journal of Dairy and Food Research. 38: 67-72.
- Kamboj, R. and Nanda, V. (2018). Proximate composition, nutritional profile and health benefits of legumes-A review. Legume Research. 41: 325-332.
- Mejri, F., Selmi, S., Martins, A., Benkhoud, H., Baati, T., Chaabane, H., Njim, L., et al. (2018). Broad bean (Vicia faba L.) pods: a rich source of bioactive ingredients with antimicrobial, antioxidant, enzymes inhibitory, anti-diabetic and health- promoting properties. Food and Function. 9(4): 2051-2069.
- Sandhu, K.S., Singh, N. and Kaur, M. (2004). Characteristics of the different corn types and their grain fractions: physicochemical, thermal, morphological and rheological properties of starches. Journal of Food Engineering. 64(1): 119-127.
- Shi, Z.Y., Xu, S.X., Lu, S.C., Yang, M., Zhang, M.G., Li, Y.J., Wang, X.G., et al. (2020). Variation in leaf nitrogen and phosphorus stoichiometry in different functional groups of legumes. Legume Research. 43: 524-529.
- Stevenson, D.G., Jane, J. and Inglett, G.E. (2007). Structures and physicochemical properties of starch from immature seeds of soybean varieties [Glycine max (L.) Merr.] exhibiting normal, low-linolenic or low-saturated fatty acid oil profiles at maturity. Carbohydrate Polymers. 70(2): 149-159.
- Wu, G.J., Liu, D., Wan, Y.J., Huang, X.J. and Nie, S.P. (2019). Comparison of hypoglycemic effects of polysaccharides from four legume species. Food Hydrocolloids. 90: 299-304.
- Yadav, B.S., Yadav, R.B. and Kumar, M. (2011). Suitability of pigeon pea and rice starches and their blends for noodle making. LWT - Food Science and Technology. 44(6): 1415-1421.
- Zeeman, S.C., Kossmann, J. and Smith, A.M. (2010). Starch: its metabolism, evolution and biotechnological modification in plants. Annual Review of Plant Biology. 61: 209-234.
- Zhu, D., Zhang, H., Guo, B., Xu, K., Dai, Q., Wei, C., Zhou, G., et al. (2017). Effects of nitrogen level on structure and physicochemical properties of rice starch. Food Hydrocolloids. 63: 525-532.
Submitted Date : 11-11-2020
Accepted Date : 15-02-2021