- Antje, R., Inge, S. and Solvejg, K. (2018). Weed suppression by winter cereals: relative contribution of competition for resources and allelopathy. Chemoecology. 28: 4-5.
- Cruz-Ortega, R. C. , Ana, L. A. and Blanca, E. H. (1998). Effects of allelochemical stress produced by Sicyos deppei onseedling root ultrastructure of Phaseolus vulgaris and Cucurbita ficifolia. Journal of Chemical Ecology. 24(12): 2039-2057.
- Poulin, R. X. , Hogan S. and Poulson-Ellestad K. L. (2018). Karenia brevis allelopathy compromises the lipidome, membrane integrity and photosynthesis of competitors. Pubmed. 8: 9572-9584.
- Espinosa-Rodríguez, C. A. and Cristian, A. E. (2017). Effect of the allelochemicals from the macrophyte Egeria densa on the competitive interactions of pelagic and littoral cladocerans. Chemistry and Ecology. 33: 247-256.
- Fujii, Y. (2003). Allelopathy in the natural and agricultural ecosystems and isolation of potent allelochemicals from Velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens) and Hairy vetch (Vicia villosa). Uchu Seibutsu Kagaku. 17: 6-13.
- Hoagland, D. R. The water culture method of growing plants without soil.
- Ma, B. (2017). Effects of different allelochemicals on the growth and gene expression of beet seedlings. International Conference on Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development. 20:101-114.
- Miransari, M. and D. L. S. (2014). Plant hormones and seed germination. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 99: 110-121.
- Pandya, U., Pandya, U and Prakash, S. (2017). Multifarious allelochemicals exhibiting antifungal activity from Bacillus subtilis MBCU5. 3 Biotech. 7: 175.
- Quan, N. V. , Xuan, T, D. and Tran, H. D. (2019). Inhibitory activities of momilactones A, B, E and 7-Ketostigmasterol isolated from rice husk on paddy and invasive weeds. Plants (Basel, Switzerland). 8(6): 634-642.
- Rao, A. N. , Walsh, M. J. and Broster, J. C. (2018). Weed research issues, challenges and opportunities in India. Crop Protection. 74(10):2235-2245
- Sen, A., Atmaca, P. and Terzioglu, G. (2013). Anticarcinogenic effect and carcinogenic potential of the dietary phenolic acid: o-coumaric acid. Natural product communications. 8(9): 1269-1274.
- Sharma, P., Khan, M. N. and Mobin, M. (2012). Reactive oxygen species, oxidative damage and antioxidative defense mechanism inplants under stressful conditions. Journal of Botany. 2012: 217-237.
Submitted Date : 6-01-2020
Accepted Date : 17-04-2020