- Ameta, O.P., Sharma, U.S. and Jain, H.K. (2011). Relative efficacy of flubendiamide 480 SC against Helicoverpa armigera (Hub.) in chickpea. Pestology. 34: 31-35.
- Chiranjeevi, B. and Sarnaik, S.V. (2017). Efficacy of different insecticidal treatments on population of pod fly, Melanagromyza obtuse (Malloch). Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies. 5: 1812-1815.
- Dabariya, P.M., Kabaria, B.B., Patel, V.N. and Joshi, M.D. (2010). Chemical control of gram pod borer, Helicoverpa armigera Hub. Infesting pigeonpea. Legume Research. 33: 224-226.
- Deshmukh, A.Y., Khan, M.I. and Khande, D. (2003). Seasonal incidence of pigeonpea pod borers under Akola conditions (Maharashtra). Insect Environment. 9:127-128.
- Deshmukh, S.G., Sureja, B.V., Jethva, D.M. and Chatar, V.P. (2010). Field efficacy of different insecticides against Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner) infesting chickpea. Legume Research. 33: 269-273.
- Khamoriya, J., Keval, R., Chakravarty, S. and Mishra, V.K. (2017). Evaluation of sequential application of insecticides against major insect pests on long duration pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan (L.) Millsp.]. Journal of Entomology and Zoology Studies. 5: 1891-1894.
- Ma, D.L., Gordh, G. and Zalucki, M.P. (2000). Toxicity of Biorational insecticides to Helicoverpa spp. (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) and predators in cotton field. International Journal of Pest Management. 46: 237-240.
- Mazur, W.M. Duke, J.A. Kristiina, W. Rasku, S. Adlercreutz, H. (1998). Isoflavonoids and lignans in legumes: Nutritional and health aspects in humans. Nutritional biochemistry. 9: 193-200.
- Mohanraj, A., Bharathi, K. and Rajavel, D.S. (2012). Evaluation of chlorantraniliprole 20 per cent SC against pests of black gram. Pestology. 36: 39-43.
- Niranjana, R.F., Devi, M. and Philip Sridhar, R. (2017). Field efficacy of insecticides for the management of brinjal shoot and fruit borer, Leucinodes orbonalis Guenee. Journal of Agricultural Science and Research. 4: 37-44.
- Patel, S.A. and Patel, R.K. (2013). Bio-efficacy of newer insecticides against pod borer complex [Cajanus cajan (L.) Millspaugh]. AGRES – An International e-Journal. 2: 398-404.
- Patel, S.A., Patel, B.C., Patel, P.S. and Trivedi, J.B. (2015). Evaluation of newer molecules against pod borer complex of pigeonpea [Cajanus cajan (L.) Millspaugh]. International Journal of Agriculture Sciences. 7: 587-590.
- Prasad, N.V.V.S.D. and Rao, N.H.P. (2010). Bio-efficacy of chlorantraniliprole against Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner) on cotton. Pesticide Research Journal. 22: 23-26.
- Reddy, K.V.S. (1973). Major insect pest of pigeonpea. Ph.D. thesis, University of Agriculture Sciences, Bangalore, India, pp.132.
- Sambathkumar, S., Durairaj, C., Ganapathy, N. and Mohankumar, S. (2015). Field evaluation of newer insecticide molecules and botanicals against pod borers of red gram. Legume Research. 38: 260-267.
- Sapkal, S.D., Sonkamble, M.M. and Gaikwad, B.B. (2018). Bio-efficacy of newer insecticides against tomato fruit borer, Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner) on tomato, Lycopersicon esculentum (mill) under protected cultivation. International Journal of Chemical Studies. 6: 3326-3330.
- Sharma, V. K.; Pandey, S. N. and Singh, R. (1991). Avoidable losses in pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan L. milli.) variety UPAS-120 due to insect pest. Indian Journal of Entomology. 53: 511-512.
- Sonune, V.R., Bharodia, R.K., Jethva, D.M., Rathod, R.T. and Deshmukh, S.G. (2010). Field efficacy of chemical insecticides against spotted pod borer, Maruca vitrata (Fabricius) infesting blackgram. Legume Research. 33: 287.
- Sreekanth, M., Lakshmi, M.S,M. and Rao, Y.K. (2014). Bio-efficacy and economics of certain new insecticides against gram pod borer, Helicoverpa armigera (Hubner) infesting pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan L.). International Journal of Plant, Animal and Environmental Sciences. 4: 11-15.
- Tamboli, N.D. and Lolage, G.R. (2008). Bio-efficacy of newer insecticide against pod borer, Helicoverpa armigera HUB (Noctuidae: Lepidoptera) on pigeonpea. Pestology. 32: 29-32.
- Timmanna, Nebapure, S., Suby, S.B. and Srivastava, C. (2019). Laboratory toxicity and field efficacy of selected insecticides against fall armyworm, Spodoptera frugiperda (J.E. Smith) in maize. Book of Abstracts, 1st National Agrochemicals Congress, Country’s Status on Various Fronts of Agrochemicals, November 13-16,19. Division of Agricultural Chemicals, ICAR- Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi. pp.-130.
Submitted Date : 2-04-2020
Accepted Date : 8-10-2020