- Bewley, J.D. and Black, M. (1982). Physiology and biochemistry of seeds in relation to germination. Springer, Berlin. 2: p375.
- Bozeuk, S. (1981). Effect of kinetin and salinity on germination of tomato, barley and cotton seeds. Annals of Botany. 48: 81-84.
- Corleto, A., Linsalato, D. abd As-squi, M. (1977). Effect of pre sowing seed on transpiration and some yield characters of grain sorghum. Revista di Agronomica. 11: 178-81.
- Das, P.C. and Prusty, S.B. (1982). Growth regulators effect on seed treated brinjal plant in relation to vegetative development. Indian Journal of Horticulture. 29: 234-35.
- Gurudev, Singh., Saxena, O.P., Singh, G., Dhir, K.K., Dua, I.S. and Chark, K.S. (1991). Seed treatments with bio-regulators in relation to wheat productivity. New trends in Plant Physiology: Proceedings of National Symposium on Growth and Differentiation in Plants. 201-10.
- Humphries. (1979). Response of crop plants to growth regulators. Monograph 31. Rothamsted Experiemntal Station, p33.
- JunMin, H., Xiaoping, S. and Jian, Z. (2000). Mitigative effects of hydration-dehydration treatments on salt stress induced injury to tomato seed germination. Deta. Horticulture Sinica. 27: 123-26.
- Katti, V.S., Sheelavantar, M.N., Malipatil, T.B. and Bellakki, M.A. (1999). Effect of intercropping of short, medium and long duration pigeonpea (Cajanus cajana L.) with groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) on dry matter production and its accumulation in different parts. Annals of Plant Physiology. 13(1): 1-4.
- Kinjal, R. Prajapati. (2017). Effect of seed hardening on germination, growth and yield of black gram (Vigna mungo L.). M. Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, Anand Agricultural University, Anand, Gujarat, India.
- Mahabir, Singh and Rajodia, R.B. (1989). Effect of gibberellic acid on growth and yield attributes of radish varieties. Indian Journal of Plant Physiology. pp. 167-71.
- Manjunath, B.L. (2007). Physiological basis of seed hardening in chickpea (Cicer arietinum. L). M. Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka, India.
- Mishra, N. M. and Dwivedi, D. P. (1980). Effect of pre-sowing seed treatment on growth and dry matter accumulation of high yielding wheat under rainfed conditions. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 25: 230-34.
- Murthy, S.K.K., Padmalatha, Y. and Rao, A.Y. (2002). Impact of drought on dry matter production and yield of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.) during kharif season. Agro meteorology. 4(2): 195-197.
- Nam, N.H., Subbarao, G.V., Chauhan, Y.S. and Johansen, C. (1998). Importance of canopy attributes in determining dry matter accumulation of pigeonpea under contrasting moisture regimes. Crop Science. 38: 955-61.
- Patil, S.S., Bhadane, R.S., Patil, T.R. and Patil, A.J. (2007). Dry matter accumulation and its distribution in various plant parts in drought resistant groundnut genotypes. PKV Research Journal. 31(2): 192-196.
- Prakash, M., Narayanan, G., Sunil, B. and Kamaraj, A. (2013). Effect of seed hardening and pelleting on seed quality and physiology of rice in aerobic condition. Agriculture Science Digest. 33(3): 172-77.
- Pothalkar S.M. (2007). Physiological investigations on drought tolerance in pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan L.). Ph. D. Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka, India.
- Sankar Ganesh, K., Sundaramoorthy, P., Baskaran, L., Rajesh, M. and Rajasekaran, S. (2013). Effect of pre-sowing hardening treatments using various plant growth hormones on two varieties of green gram germination and seedling establishment. International Journal of Modern Biology and Medicine. 3(2): 78-87.
- Singh, K. and Dohare, S.R. (1964). An experiment was conducted with a view to evaluating the potentiality of pre-sowing treatment of NAA on white long radish. Punjab Horticulture Journal. 4: 160-64.
- Sujatha, M. (2014). Studies on effect of seed hardening, nipping and foliar spray of cycocel on growth, yield and quality of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). M. Sc. (Agri.) Thesis, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad, Karnataka, India.
- Zapata, Hernández, I., Rodríguez, Macías, R., García, López, P.M., Salcedo, Perez, E., Lara, Rivera1, A.H. and Zamora, Natera, J.F. (2019). Dry matter yield and nitrogen content in Lupinus spp. (Leguminosae) with potential as a green manure. Legume Research. 42(4): 523-527.
Submitted Date : 24-10-2019
Accepted Date : 20-06-2020