Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
Effect of Phosphorus and Zinc Interaction on Performance of Green Gram [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek]
First Online 15-07-2020|
- Alloway, B. J. (2008). Zinc in soils and crop nutrition. Second edition, published by IZA and IFA, Brussels, Belgium and Paris, France.
- Bairwa, R.K., Nepalia, V., Balai, C.M., Jalwania, R. and Meena, H.P. (2014). Yield and nutrient uptake of summer green gram [Vigna radiate (L.) Wilczek] under different levels of phosphorus and sulphur fertilizations. SAARC Journal of Agriculture. 12(1): 162-172.
- Benvindo, R.N., Prado, R.D., Nobrega, J.C.A. and Flores, R.A. (2014). Phosphorus fertilization on the nutrition and yield of cowpea grown in anare nosols. American-Eurasian Journal of Agriculture and Environmental Science. 14: 434-439.
- Bingham, F.T. (1982). Boron. In: Methods of soil analysis, part 2, ed, A.L. Page. et al., 2nd ed., Madison, 431–47.
- Demeterio, J.L., Ellis, R. (Jr) and Paulsen, G.M. (1972). Nodulation and nitrogen fixation by two soybean varieties as affected by phosphorus and zinc nutrition. Journal of Agronomy. 64: 564-568.
- Khan, M.A., Baloch, M.S., Taj, I. and Gandapur, I. (1999). Effect of Phosphorus on the growth and yield of mungbean. Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences. 2(3): 667-669.
- Kumar, R. and Bohra, J.S. (2014). Effect of NPKS and Zn application on growth, yield, economics and quality of baby corn. Archives of Agronomy and Soil Science. 60: 1193-1206.
- Lokhande, P.B., Indulkar, B.S., Vaidya, P.H., Padghan, A.D., Wagh, C., Ingole, A.J., Patil, N. M. and Aundhkar, A. V. (2018). Effect of Phosphorus and Zinc on Yield and Quality of Green Gram (Vigna radiata L.) in Inceptisol. International Journal of Engineering Science and Computing. 8(7): 18647-18648.
- Mousavi, S.R., Galavi, M. and Rezaei, M. (2012). The interaction of zinc with other elements in plants: a review. International Journal of Agriculture and Crop Sciences. 4(24): 1881- 1884.
- Nandal, D.P., Malik, D.S. and Singh, K.P. (1987). Effect of phosphorus levels on Dry matter accumulation of kharif pulses. Legume Research- An International Journal. 19(1): 31-33.
- Nissa, S.un., Dar, Z.A., Bashir, S., Majid, S., Naseer, S. and Habib, M. (2019). Effect of Phosphorus and Zinc application on yield and yield attributes of green gram (Vigna radiata L.). Res. J. Chem. Env. Sci. 7(1): 01-04.
- Page, A.L. (1982). Methods of soil analysis, part 2. Chemical and Microbiological Properties 2nd ed. Madison, WI: American Society of Agronomy and Soil Science Society of America.
- Phogat, M., Rai, A.P. and Kumar, S. (2018). Interaction effect of phosphosrus and sulphur application on nutrient uptake, yield and yield attributing parameters of black gram [Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper]. Legume Research- An Internmational Journal. DOI: 10.18805/LR-3963.
- Ram, S.N., Disxit , R.S. (2001). Growth, yield attributing parameters and quality of summer green gram as influenced by dates of sowing and phosphorus. Indian Journal of Agriculture Research. 35: 275-277.
- Ram, S. Katiyar, T.P.S. (2013). Effect of sulphur and zinc on the seed yield and protein content of summer mungbean under arid climate. International Journal of Science and Nature. 4(3): 563-566.
- Sarkar, R.K. (1992). Response of summer green gram (Phaseolus radiatus L.) to irrigation and phosphorus application. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 37: 123-125.
- Singh, M.V. (2009). Micronutrient nutritional problems in soils of India and improvement for human and animal health. Indian Journal Fertilizer. 5(4): 11–16.
- Steel, R.G.D. and Torrie, J.H. (1980). Principles and Procedures of Statistics: A Biometrical Approach, 2nd Edn. McGraw Hill, New York, USA.
- Teotia, U.S., Mehta, V.S., Ghosh, D. and Srivastava, P.C. (2000). Phosphorus-sulphur interaction in moongbean [(Vigna radiate (L.) Wilczek)]: I. Yield, phosphorus and sulphur contents. Legume Research- An International Journal, 23: 106-109.WI: ASA and SSSA.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.