Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
The Response of Vigna radiata to Various Sources of Fertilizers in Vellore District
First Online 18-03-2020|
- Abd El-Wahed MH., Baker GA., Ali, MM., Abd El-Fattah, FA. (2017). Effect of drip deficit irrigation and soil mulching on growth of common bean plant, water use efficiency and soil salinity. Sci Hortic. (Amsterdam). 225:235-242.
- Ahmadian, A., Ghanbari, A., Siahsar, B., Haydari, M., Ramroodi, M., Mousavinik, S M. (2011). Study of Chamomile’s yield and its components under drought stress and organic and inorganic fertilizers using and their residue. J. Microbiol. Antimicrob. 3(2):23-28.
- Anonymous, (2016). Department of Economics and Statistics. Government of Tamilnadu.
- Anuradha, C., Selvarajan, R., Vasantha, S., Suresha, GS. (2015). Biochemical characterization of compatible plant virus interaction: A case study with Bunchy Top Virus-Banana Host-Pathosystem. Plant Pathol. J. 14:212-222.
- Bolan, NS., Naidu, R., Syers, JK., Tillman, RW. (1999). Surface charges and solute interactions in soils. Adv. Agron. 67: 88-141
- Desai, CM., Patel, GN., Patel, DM. (2014). Effect of liquid bio- nutrients in conjuction with inorganic fertilizers on yield, quality and nutrient uptake by summer cowpea [ Vigna unguiculata ( L .) Walp ]. Crop Res. 48:42-46.
- Dahiphale, AV., Giri, DG., Thakre, GV., Gin, MD. (2003). Effect of integrated nutrient management on yield and yield contributing parameters of the Scented rice. Ann. Plant Physiol. 17:24-26.
- Dutta, P., Bandopadhyay, P., Bera, AK. (2016). Identification of leaf based physiological markers for drought susceptibility during early seedling development of mungbean. American. J.Plant sciences. 7:1921-1936.
- Fageria, NK., Dos Santos, AB., Moraes, MF. (2010). Influence of urea and ammonium sulfate on soil acidity indices in lowland rice production. Commun. Soil Sci. Plant Anal. 41:1565-1575.
- Goswami, D.,Vaghela, H., Parmar, S. (2013). Plant growth promoting potentials of Pseudomonas spp. strain OG isolated from marine water. J Plant Interact. 8: 281-290.
- Hye, S., Anand, M., Chun, S. (2014). Isolation and characterization of plant growth promoting endophytic diazotrophic bacteria from Korean rice cultivars. Microbiol Res. 169:83-98.
- Ibáñez, F., Angelini, J., Taurian, T. (2009). Endophytic occupation of peanut root nodules by opportunistic Gammaproteobacteria. Syst Appl Microbiol. 32: 49-55.
- Korir, H., Hamba, Y., Mungai, NW. (2017). Co-inoculation effect of rhizobia and plant growth promoting rhizobacteria on common bean growth in a low phosphorus soil. Front Plant Sci. 08:1-10.
- Kumar, RS., Ganesh, P., Tharmaraj, K., Saranraj, P. (2011). Growth and development of blackgram (Vigna mungo) under foliar application of Panchagavya as organic source of nutrient. Curr.Bot. 2: 9-11.
- Leelasuphakul, W., Sivanunsakul, P., Phongpaichit, S. (2006). Purification, characterization and synergistic activity of â-1,3-glucanase and antibiotic extract from an antagonistic Bacillus subtilis NSRS 89-24 against rice blast and sheath blight. Enzyme Microb Technol. 38: 990-997.
- Lorck, H. Veterinary R. (1948). Production of hydrocyanic acid by bacteria. Physio. Plantarum. 1:1-6.
- Mangalassery, S., Kalaivanan, D., Philip, PS. (2019). Effect of inorganic fertilisers and organic amendments on soil aggregation and biochemical characteristics in a weathered tropical soil. Soil Tillage Res. 187:144-151.
- Mathiyazhagan, S., Kavitha, K., Nakkeeran, S., Chandrasekar, G., Manian, K., Renukadevi P., Krishnamoorthy, A., Fernando, W. (2004). PGPR mediated management of stem blight of Phyllanthus amarus (Schum and Thonn) caused by Corynespora cassiicola (Berk and Curt) Wei. Arch. Phytopathol. Plant Prot. 37:183-199.
- Okon, Y. Labandera-Gonzalez, CA. (1994). Agronomic applications of azospirillum: An evaluation of 20 years worldwide field inoculation. Soil Biol Biochem. 26:1591-1601.
- Parry, SA., Jaiswal, PC., Parry, FA., Ganie, SA., Masood, A.(2018). Effect of different levels of nitrogen and sulphur on growth, nodulation and yield of green gram (Vigna radiate L.). Legum Res. 41:767–770. DOI: 10.18805/LR-3428.
- Patel, HF., Maheriya, VD., Attar, SK., Patel, HR. (2018). Nutrient uptake and yield of Kharif green gram as influenced by levels of sulphur, phosphorus and PSB inoculation. Legum Res. 41:405–409. DOI: 10.18805/lr.v40i04.9002.
- Raghuwanshi R. (2012). Opportunities and challenges to sustainable agriculture in India, NEBIO 3(2):78-86.
- Rosendahl, L. Jochimsen, BV. (1995). Uptake of indolacetic acid in symbiosomes from soybean (Glycine max L.) root nodules. In: Nitrogen fixation: fundamentals and applications. Proceedings. International Congress of Nitrogen Fixation, Russian Academiy of Sciences, Russia, p. 336
- Sarma, RK., Debnath, R., Saikia, R. (2012). Phylogenetic analysis of alkaline proteinase producing fluorescent pseudomonads associated with green gram (Vigna radiata L.) rhizosphere. Folia Microbiol. 57:129-137.
- Sharma, A. Johri, BN. (2003). Combat of iron-deprivation through a plant growth promoting fluorescent Pseudomonas strain GRP3A in mung bean (Vigna radiata L. Wilzeck). Microbiol Res. 158: 77-81.
- Simha, P., Lalander, C., Vinnerås, B., Ganesapillai, M. (2017). Farmer attitudes and perceptions to the re–use of fertiliser products from resource-oriented sanitation systems – The case of Vellore, South India. Sci. Total Environ. 581–582: 885-896.
- Singh, V., Sharma, SK., Thakral, SK., Sharma, MK. (2019). Effect of phosphorus on the performance of greengram (Vigna radiata L) varieties during summer. Legum Res. 42:247– 249. DOI: 10.18805/LR-3885.
- Subba Rao, A. (2011). Soil health issues in rainfed agriculture. Indian. J. Dryland Agri. Res. and Development. 26(2):1-20.
- Sumathi, P. (2012). Role of front line demonstrations on transfer of pulses production technologies in Vellore district of Tamil Nadu. Agriculture Update. 7: 47-50.
- Tabassum, B., Aaliya, K., Ramzan, M. (2017). Bottlenecks in commercialisation and future prospects of PGPR. Appl Soil Ecol. 121:102-117.
- Vazquez, P., Holguin, G., Puente, ME. (2000). Phosphate-solubilizing microorganisms associated with the rhizosphere of mangroves in a semiarid coastal lagoon. Biol Fertil Soils. 30:460-468.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.