- Agrawal, R.L. (1980). Seed technology. Seed technology.
- Ahmad, S., Ahmad, R., Ashraf, M.Y., Ashraf, M., and Waraich, E.A. (2009). Sunflower (Helianthus anus L.) response to drought stress at germination and seedling growth stages. Pakistan Journal of Botany. 41(2): 647-654.
- Cutforth, H.W., McGinn, S.M., McPhee, K.E. and Miller, P.R. (2007). Adaptation of pulse crops to the changing climate of the Northern Great Plains. Agronomy Journal. 99(6):1684-1699.
- De, R., Sinhababu, A., Banerjee, A. and Kar, R.K. (2005). Effect of water stress on seed germination and seedling growth in mungbean and blackgram. Crop Research. 29(1):148-155.
- Dhopte, A.M. and Livera, M. (1989). Few tests for various stresses in crop plants: seed germination test for drought tolerance. In Useful Techniques for Plant Scientists.(EdS.). AM Dhopte and M. Livera. Forum for plant physiologists, Akola, India. 95: 96).
- Dutta, P. and Bera, A.K. (2008). Screening of mungbean genotypes for drought tolerance. Legume Research. 31(2): 145-148.
- Eck, H.V. (1986). Effects of water deficits on yield, yield components and water use efficiency of irrigated corn. Agronomy Journal. 78(6):1035-1040.
- Feller, U. (2006). Stomatal opening at elevated temperature: an underestimated regulatory mechanism. General and Applied Plant Physiology. 32:19-31.
- George, D.W. (1967). High temperature seed dormancy in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Crop Science. 7(3): 249-253.
- Hardegree, S.P. and Emmerich, W.E. (1990). Effect of polyethylene glycol exclusion on the water potential of solution-saturated filter paper. Plant Physiology, 92(2):462-466.
- Hasanuzzaman, M. and Fujita, M. (2011). Selenium pretreatment upregulates the antioxidant defense and methylglyoxal detoxification system and confers enhanced tolerance to drought stress in rapeseed seedlings. Biological Trace Element Research. 143(3): 1758-1776.
- Hsiao, T.C. (1973). Plant responses to water stress. Annual Review of Plant Physiology. 24(1):519-570.
- Ihsan, M.Z., Shahzad, N., Kanwal, S., Naeem, M., Khaliq, A., El-Nakhlawy, F.S. and Matloob, A. (2013). Potassium as foliar supplementation mitigates moisture induced stresses in mung bean (Vigna radiata L.) as revealed by growth, photosynthesis, gas exchange capacity and Zn analysis of shoot. International Journal of Agronomy and Plant Production. 4: 3828-3835.
- Kaur, R., Kaur, J. and Bains, T.S. (2017). Screening of mungbean genotypes for drought tolerance using different water potential levels. Journal of Advanced Agricultural Technologies. 4(2).
- Maiti, R.K., de la Rosa-Ibarra, M. and Sandoval, N.D. (1994). Genotypic variability in glossy sorghum lines for resistance to drought, salinity and temperature stress at the seedling stage. Journal of Plant Physiology. 143(2): 241-244.
- Nair, R.M., Schafleitner, R., Kenyon, L., Srinivasan, R., Easdown, W., Ebert, A.W., and Hanson, P. (2012). Genetic improvement of mungbean. SABRAO Journal of Breeding and Genetics. 44(2): 177-190.
- Redona, E.D. and Mackill, D.J. (1996). Genetic variation for seedling vigor traits in rice. Crop Science. 36(2):285-290.
- Sharma, K.K. and Lavanya, M. (2002). Recent developments in transgenics for abiotic stress in legumes of the semi-arid tropics. JIRCAS Working Report No. 23. 23: 61-73.
Submitted Date : 8-04-2019
Accepted Date : 11-07-2019