- Awal, M.A. and Ikeda, T. (2003). Controlling canopy formation, flowering and yield in field grown stands of peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) with ambient and regulated soil temperature. Field Crops Research. 81: 121-132.
- Bhattacharya, A. (1996). Influence of drymatter allocation and their rates during pre and post-flowering phases in various plant parts on mungbean seed yield. Legume Research. 19: 179-184.
- Caliskan, S., Califikan, M.E. and Arslan, M. (2008). Genotypic differences for reproductive growth, yield and yield components in groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). Turkish Journal of Agriculture and Forestry. 32: 415-424.
- Mahalakshmi, P., Manivannan, N. and Muralidharan, V. (2005). Variability and correlation studies in groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). Legume Research. 28: 194-197.
- Malik, C.P., Thind, S.K. and Bhatia, D.S. (1995). Altering plant archetype with plant growth regulators and genetic transformation biological software in agrobiotechnology in agros. Annual Reviews of Plant Physiology. 2: 13-64.
- Nath, U.K. and Alam, M.S. (2002). Genetic variability, heritability and genetic advance of yield and related traits of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). Journal of Biosciences. 2: 762-764.
- Parmar, U., Malik, C.P., Grewal, M. and Bhatia, D.S. (1989). Flowering pattern and pod development responses in a spreading type of groundnut (cv.M-13) to a monophenol and aliphatic alcohol mixture. Proceedings of Indian Academy of Science. 99: 147-153.
- Ricardo, A., Marenco, N. and Lopes. (1996). Assimilate portioning and phytotoxicity in soybean plants treated with herbicides. Planta Daninha. 14: 48-54.
- Sadeghi, S.M. and Noorhosseini-Niyaki, S.A. (2012). Correlation and path coefficient analysis in peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.) genotypes under drought stress and irrigated conditions. Annals of Biological Research. 3: 2593-2596.
- Satyanarayana, P., Rai, P.K. and Kumar, A. (2014). Evaluation of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). Genotypes for quantitative character and yield contributing traits. International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering. 4: 500-504.
- Sharma, P. and Sardana, V. (2012). Effect of growth regulating substances on the chlorophyll, nitrate reductase, leghaemoglobin content and yield in groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). The Bioscan. 7(1): 13-17.
- Siddiquey, M.N.H., Haque, M.M., Ara, M.J.F., Ahmed, M.R. and Roknuzzaman, M. (2006). Correlation and path analysis of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Techonology, 2: 6-10.
- Uguru, M.I. (1998). The pattern of dry matter distribution during podding and its effect on pod yield in medium maturing peanut cultivars. Peanut Science. 25: 1-4.
- Zaman, M.A., Khatun, M.T., Ullah, M.Z., Moniruzzamn, M. and Alam, K.H. (2011). Genetic variability and path analysis of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). A Scientific Journal of Krishi Foundation. 9: 29-36.
Submitted Date : 30-03-2019
Accepted Date : 4-09-2019