- Duhan P.K. (2016). Scenario of pulses in Haryana and India. International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences, 6(11): 508-515.
- Dhindwal, A.S., Hooda, I.S., Malik, R.K. and Kumar, S. (2006). Water productivity of furrow irrigated rainy season pulses planted on raised beds. Indian Journal of Agronomy,51(1):49-53.
- Rao, P.S. and M.Rudra.(2017). Performance of area, production and productivity of pulses in Andhra Pradesh. International Journal of Management and Social Sciences,6(1): 97-103.
- Singh, N. (2015), Agricultural Profile of Haryana.Agricultural Economics Research Centre, University of Delhi, Document, pp 1-38.
- Tiwari A.K. and Shivhare A.K.(2017), Pulses in India: Retrospect and Prospects (2017). Report, Govt. of India,Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Directorate of Pulses Development, Bhopal (MP).
- Reports and websites:-
- Agricultural Statistics at a glance (2016), Government of India Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare Directorate of Economics and Statistics
- Annual Report (2016-17), Govt. of India, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Directorate of Pulses Development. pp 1-217.
- State of Indian Agriculture (2015-16), Govt. of India, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Directorate of Economic and Statistics, New Delhi, pp 1-120.
- Statistical Abstract of Haryana (2016), Department of Economic and Statistical Analysis, Govt. of Haryana.
Submitted Date : 5-11-2018
Accepted Date : 21-12-2018