- Bhatt, G. M. (1973). Comparison of various methods of selecting parents for hybridization in common bread wheat (Triticum aestivum L.). Australasian Journal of Agriculture Science, 24: 457-464.
- Devasirvatham, V., Gaur, P.M., Mallikarjuna, N., Raju, T.N., Trethwan, R.M., Tan, D.K. (2013). Reproductive biology of chickpea response to heat stress in the field is associated with the performance in controlled environments. Field Crop Research, 142:9-19.
- Ghafoor, A., Ahmad, Z. and Sharif, A. (2000). Cluster analysis and correlation in blackgram germplasm. Pakistani Journal of Biological Science, 3(5): 836-839.
- Gupta, S.K., Subramanian, J. and Gopalakrishna, T. (2008). Construction of a genetic linkage map of blackgram based on molecular markers and comparative studies. Genome, 51: 628-637.
- Hadad, N. I., Boggo, T. P., and Muchibauer, F. J. (2004). Genetic variation of six agronomic characters in three lentil crosses. Euphytica, 31:113-120
- Mahalanobis, P. C. (1936). On the generalized distance in statistics. Proceedings of National Institute of Sciences. (Indian) 2:49-55.
- Parveen, S. I., Reddi Sekhar, M., Mohan Reddy, D and Sudhakar P. (2011). Correlation and path coefficient analysis for yield and yield components in blackgram (Vigna mungo (L.) Hepper). International Journal of Applied Biology and Pharmaceutical Technology. Volume: 2: Issue-3: July-Sept -2011
- Rao, C. R. (1952). Advanced Statistical Methods in Biometrical Research. John Wiley and Sons. New York. pp. 236-272.
- Singh, R. K. and Chaudhary, B. D. (1977). Biometrical Methods on Quantitative Ggenetic Analysis. Kalyani Publishers. New Delhi. pp. 215-218.
- Swathi, S., Senthil, N., Vinod Kumar, V., Sathish, S., Jagadeesh N. S., and Raveendran, M. (2013). Proteome data Base-Black Gram Proteome American Journal of Experimental Agriculture, 3(4): 971-976.
Submitted Date : 19-09-2018
Accepted Date : 7-12-2018