- Amin, B.W. (1980). Techniques for handling thrips as vectors of tomato spotted wilt virus and yellow spot virus of groundnut, Arachis hypogea L. Occasional paper. Groundnut Entomology ICRISAT, 80: 1-20.
- Bagenia, P. S. and Meena, K. A. (2017). A study on adoption of integrated pest management practices for red hairy caterpillar, Amsacta moorei Butler in groundnut in Rajasthan. Agriculture Update, 12: 714-719.
- D’Addabbo T., Miccolis V., Basile M. and Candido V. (2010). Soil solarization and sustainable agriculture. In Sociology, Organic Farming, Climate Change, and Soil Science [ed. Lichtfocus E]. Springer Dordrecht :pp. 217–274.
- Dhaliwal, G. S., Jindal, V., and Dhawan, A. K. (2010). Insect pest problems and crop losses: changing trends. Indian Journal of Ecology, 37: 1-7.
- Ghewande, M. P. (1987). Virus diseases of groundnut and their management. Diseases of Oilseed and Pulse Crops and their Control, 62-7.
- Ghewande, M.P. (1987). Virus diseases of groundnut and their management. In: Proceedings of Symposium on diseases of oilseed and pulse crops and their control. (Eds. S. C. Vyas and V. N. Shorofgf). Jawaharlal Nehru Krishi Vishwa Vidhyalaya, Indore, M.P. pp. 62-67
- Harish, G., Nataraja, M. V., Jasrotia, P., Holajjer, P., Savaliya, S. D., and Gajera, M. (2015). Impact of weather on the occurrence pattern of insect pests on groundnut. Legume Research-An International Journal, 38(4):524-535.
- Horiuchi, S. (1984). Soil solarization for suppressing soilborne diseases in Japan. FFTC book series, 26: 11-23.
- Jasrotia, P., Nataraja, M. V., Harish, G., Dutta, R., & Savaliya, S. D. (2016). Effect of trap design and weather factors on relative efficiency of yellow sticky traps for sampling aphids in groundnut. Legume Research-An International Journal, 39:834-839.
- Karuppuchamy, P. (2016). Ecologically sustainable pest management for thrips and aphids in groundnut. Madras Agricultural Journal, 103:141-145.
- Katan, J. (1981). Solar heating (solarization) of soil for control of soilborne pests. Annual Review of Phytopathology, 19: 211-236.
- Mondal, A., Shankar, U., Abrol, D. P., Singh, I., and Norboo, T. (2017). Evaluation of pest management strategies against sucking insect-pests for the safety of beneficial insects in vegetable french bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 6:1441-1448.
- Nandagopal, V. (1992). Studies on integrated pest management in groundnut in Saurashtra. Ph. D. Thesis, Saurashtra University, Rajkot, pp. 246.
- Nandagopal, V. (2004). Insect pests of economic importance and their management in Groundnut. In: Groundnut Research in India (Eds. M.S. Basu and N. B. Singh). National Research Centre for Groundnut, Junagadh. pp. 446-449.
- Nandagopal, V. and Reddy, P. S. (1987). Outbreak of Balclutha hortensis Lindb., a new pest species of groundnut. Journal of Oilseed Research 4:300
- Nandagopal, V. and Vasanta, S. (1991). Influence of plant growth regulators on the population of thrips, Caliothrips indicus (Bagnall) and damage in groundnut. Entomon, 16: 87-89.
- Nataraja, M.V., Harish, G., Holajjer, P. and Savaliya, S.D. (2016). Efficacy of imidacloprid seed treatment for the control of leafhoppers and thrips in groundnut. Legume Research: An International Journal, 39:305-309
- Ranga Rao, G.V and Wightman, J.A. (1993). Groundnut thrips of economic importance, their occurrence and seasonal distribution. Journal of Entomological Science 4: 13.
- SAS Institute, Inc.2005. SAS ® 9.13 Intelligence Platform Single–User Installation Guide. Cary, North Carolina.
- Vyas, H.N. (1984). Losses due to insect pests in groundnut (Arachis hypogaea). Proceedings of the all India workshop on crop losses on insect pests. Indian Journal of Entomology 2: 312-317.
Submitted Date : 6-03-2018
Accepted Date : 29-05-2018