- Devi Soma, Patel P.T., Choudhary K.M.(2015). Effect of application of SH-compounds on yield, protein and economics of summer green gram [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek] under moisture stress in north Gujarat conditions.Legume Research-An International Journal,38:542-545
- Hasanuzzaman, M., Nahar, K. and Fujita, M. (2013). Extreme Temperature Responses, Oxidative Stress and Antioxidant Defence in Plants. Infotech,: 169-205. http://dx.doi.org/10.5772/54833.
- Jat, S.L., Prasad, K. and Parihar, C.M. (2012).Effect of organic manuring on productivity and economics of summer mungbean (Vigna radiata, L.). Ann. Agric. Res., 33 (1&2): 17-20.
- Khalil, S.I., El-Bassiouny, H.M.S., Hassanein, R.A., Mostafa, H.A., El-Khawas, S.A. and Abd El-Monem, A.A.(2009). Antioxidant defence system in heat shocked wheat plants previously treated with arginine or putrescine. Aust. J. Basic Appl. Sci., 3: 1517- 1526.
- Kumar, S.M., Ganesh, G., Venkatachalaya, S. and Makarla, U. (2007). Assessment of variability in acquired thermo tolerance: Potential option to study genotype response and the relevance of stress genes. Journal of Plant Physiology, 164: 111-125.
- Parihar, A.K., Godawat, S.L., Singh, D., parihar, C.M. and Jat, M.L.(2012). Behaviour of quality protein maize (QPM) genotypes under well irrigated and water stress conditions in subtropical climate. Maydica, 57: 293-299.
- Pranusha, Rajeswari Raja, Sudhakar P., Reddy P. Latha and Mohan (2012). Evaluation of groundnut genotypes for intrinsic thermo tolerance under imposed temperature stress conditions. Legume Research-An International Journal, 35:345-349.
- Prasad, P.V.V., Boote, K.J. and Jr-Allen, L.H.(2006). Adverse high temperature effects on pollen viability, seed-set, seed yield and harvest index of grain-sorghum [Sorghum bicolor (L.) Moench] are more severe at elevated carbon dioxide due to higher tissue temperatures. Agric. Forest Met.,139: 237-251.
- Rathor, Poonam, Singh Atar, Mohd. Imran, Ali Kausar and Fatma Rabeena (2015). Character association and path analysis for yield and yield component traits in mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek]. Indian Res. J. Genet. & Biotech, 7(1): 93 – 97.
- Rudy,S., Sontichai,C., Theerayut,T., Sumana,N. and Peerasak,S. (2006). Genetics, agronomic, and molecular study of leaflet mutants in mungbean (Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek). J. Crop Sci. Biotech., 10(3): 193-200
- Srinives,P., Hual-alai,N., Saengchot,S. and Ngampongsai,S. (2000). The use of wild relatives and gamma radiation in mungbean and blackgram breeding. In: Proc. 7th MAFF Inter. Workshop on Genetic Resources Part 1. Wild Legumes. October 21-25, 1999, Tsukuba, Japan. National Institute of Agrobiological Resources, Tsukuba, pp. 205-218
- Sunil, K.M. and Sharma, K.S.S.(2005). Characterizing thermal environment under semiarid conditions in relation to growth and development of bottle gourd and tomato. J. Agric. Physics, 5:71-78.
- Thind,S.K., Chanpreet and Mridula(1997). Effect of fluridone on free sugar level in heat stressed mungbean seedlings. Plant Growth Reg., 22: 19-22.
- Wahid, A., Gelani, S., Ashraf, M., and Foolad, M.R.(2007). Heat tolerance in plants: An overview. Environ. Exp. Biol., 61: 99-223.
Submitted Date : 27-09-2017
Accepted Date : 25-01-2018