- Devi Dayal. (2004). Weed management in groundnut. (In:) Groundnut Research in India,. (Basu, M.S. and Singh, N.B.) pp 248–259.
- Dhaker, H., Mundra, S.L. and Jain, N.K. (2009). Weed management in clusterbean [Cyamopsis tetragonoloba (L.) Taub.]. Indian Journal of Weed Science 41: 224-227.
- Donald, C.M. and Humblin. (1976). The biological yield and harvest index of cereals as agronomic and plant breeding criteria. Advances in Agronomy 28 : 361-405.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez. A.A.(1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research (2nded.) John Willey and Sons. Singapore.
- Government of Rajasthan (2015-16). Agricultural Statistics at a Glance, Directorate of Agriculture, Rajasthan, Jaipur.
- Kumar, R. and Sharma, O.L. (1997). Economics of integrated weed management in sunflower (Helianthus annus L.). Crop Research 13: 217-219
- Kumar, R. and Sharma, O.L. (1996). Integrated weed management in sunflower (Helianthus annus L.). Crop Research 11: 381-382.
- Kumar, R., Sharma, O.L., Singh, H.P. and Singh, S.P. (1996). Weed control in sunflower (Helianthus annus L.). Annals of Biology 12: 264-269.
- Kumar, G., Singh, M; Kumar, R.; Yadav, R.K; Datt, C; Paul, K; Soni, PG and Chauhan, A. 2015. Yield and quality of Fodder Turnip as affected by Nitrogen application and Weed management during Winter Lean Periods. Indian Journal of Animal Nutrition 32: 57-62.
- Malunjkar, B.D., Mulik, B.B. and Patil, S.C. 2012. Evaluation of post-emergence herbicides in rainy season groundnut. Indian Journal of Weed Science 44: 95-97.
- Mani, V.S., Gautam, K.C. and Chakraberty, T.K. 1968. Losses in crop yield in India due to weed growth. PANS 42: 142-158.
- Mishra, S.K. and Baboo, R. 2002. Effect of nitrogen and phosphorus on yield and quality of cowpea. Annals of Agricultural Research 23 (3): 387-90
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhatme, P.V. 1985. Statistical Methods for Agricultural Workers. ICAR, New Delhi.
- Rajput, R.S. (2002). Response of clusterbean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba L. Taub) varieties to varying fertility levels and row spacing in northern Madhya Pradesh. M.Sc. (Agri.) thesis submitted to JNKVV, Jabalpur.
- Rathore, V.S., Singh, J.P., Soni, M.L. and Beniwal, R.K. (2007). Effect of nutrient management on growth, productivity and nutrient uptake of rainfed clusterbean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba) in arid region. Indian J. Agric. Sci., 77(6): 349-53.
- Sharma S. K., Jat, Ram A. and Sagarka, B.K. 2015. Effect of weed-management practices on weed dynamics, yield and economics of groundnut (Arachis hypogaea) in black calcareous soil. Indian Journal of Agronomy 60: 312-317.
- Singh S. and Buttar, G.S. 2012. Integrated nutrient management in cluster bean (Cyamposis tetragonoloba) uner irrigated condition Crop Research (Hisar) 43:55-56.
- Tiwari V.K., Nagre S.K., Chandrakar D.K. and Sharma M.K. 2014. Effect of weed management practices on yield attribution of urdbean under late sown condition.p. In: Biennial Conference of Indian Society of Weed Science on Emerging Challenges in Weed Management. (Eds. Sushilkumar, Dubey RP, Choudhury PP, Rathor Meenal and Sarathambal C)” February 15-17, 2014. Directorate of Weed Science Research, Jabalpur. 208.
Submitted Date : 28-03-2017
Accepted Date : 1-05-2017