- Ahukaemere, C.M., Ekpe I.I. and Unachukwu, I.C.(2015). Suitability evaluation of soils derived from Dissimilar Lithological materials for maize and groundnut production in Owerri Agricultural Zone, Southeastern Nigeria. Malaysian Journal of Soil Science,19: 73-82.
- Bhaskar, B.P., Bobade, S.V., Gaikwad, S.S., Dipak Sarkar, Anantwar, S.G. and Tapas Bhattacharyya. (2015).Soil informatics for agricultural land suitability assessment in Seoni district, Madhya Pradesh,India. Indian J. Agric. Res., 49 (4): 315-320
- Bui Tan Yen, Saskia, M., Visser, Chu Thai Hoanh, and Leo Stroosnijder.(2013).Constraints on Agricultural Production in the Northern Uplands of Vietnam. Mountain Research and Development,33(4):404-415.
- Chirwa, M., Mrema, J.P., Mtakwa, P.W., Kaaya, A.K and Lungu, O.I. (2016). Evaluation of soil fertility status and Land suitability for small holder farmers’ Groundnut and maize production in Chsamba district, Zambia.International Journal of Plant and Soil Science, 10(4):1-18.
- Dewis, J. and Freitas, F.(1970).Physical and Chemical Methods of Soil and Water Analysis. FAO soils Bulletin.No.10.pp275.
- Diallo, M.D., Wood, S.A., Diallo, A., Mahatma- Saleh, M., Ndiyae, O., Tine, A.K., Ngamb, T., et al. (2016). Soil suitability for production of rice, groundnut and cassava in the periurban Niayes zone, Senegal. Soil and Tillage Research,155:412-420.
- Dickson, A.A., Allison-Oguru, E.A. and Isirimah, N.O.(2002).Fertility capability classification based land evaluation in relation to socio-economic conditions of small holder farmers in Bayelsa state of Nigeria. Indian J.Agric. Res., 36(1):10-16.
- FAO.(1983). Guidelines: Land evaluation for rain-fed Agriculture. Soil Resources Management and Conservation Services, Land and water Development Division Rome. Food and Agriculture Organization Soil Bulletin, 52pp 237.
- Madhusudhana, B.(2013). A survey of area, production and productivity of groundnut crop in India.IOSR Journal of Economics and Finance, 1(3):1-7.
- Mandal, C., Mandal, D.K., Srinivas, C.V., Sehgal, J. and Velayutham, M. (1999): Soil Climatic Database for Crop Planning in India. Tech. Bull. No. 53. NBSS and LUP 1014p.
- Maniyunda, L.M. and Gwari, M.G. (2014), Soil suitability assessment of Haplustalfs for maize and groundnut in sub-humid environment of Nigeria. International Journal of Development and Sustainability,3 ( 2): 393-403.
- Meena, R.L., Verma, T.P., Singh, R.S., Tailor, B.L. and Singh, S.K.(2017). Soil site suitability evaluation for ground nut (Arachis hypogaea L.). in Western Saurashtra region of Gujarat, India. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 6(10):3074-3083.
- Pam, H. and Murphy, B. (2016). Interpreting Soil Test Results what do all the numbers mean. CSIRO Publishing. Australia.pp..151.
- Patel, H.P., Savalia, S.G. and Chopada, M.C.(2012).Evaluation of soil constraints and soil-site suitability for groundnut in different land forms of meghal irrigation command area of Southern Saurashtra region of Gujarat. Asian Journal of Soil Science,7:131-137.
- Savalia S.G. and Gundalia, J.D.(2009). Soil site suitability evaluation for groundnut in Southern Saurashtra region of Gujarat. Legume Resarch.32 (3) : 157-165,
- Savalia, S.G., and Gundalia, J.D. (2010). Characterization and evaluation of soil-site suitability for groundnut in the soils of Uben irrigation command area of Saurashtra region in Gujarat. Legume Research, 33(2), 79-86.
- Schoeneberger, P.J., D.A. Wysocki, E.C. Benham, and Soil Survey Staff. (2012). Field book for describing and sampling soils, Version 3.0. Natural Resources Conservation Service, National Soil Survey Center, Lincoln, NE.
- Selvaraj, S. and Naidu, M.V.S. (2012). Soil-site suitability for major crops in Renigunta mandal of Chittoor district in Andhra Pradesh. Asian J. Soil Sci., 7(2): 279-284.
- Thawale, P.R., Karthik, R., Surbhi, J., singh, S.K. and Juwarkar, A.(2014). Land capability classification for agroeconomic evaluation of Mahadayi dam, Karnataka, India. Journal of Agricultural Engineering and Biotechnology, 2(4):63-75.
- Vara Prasad,P.V., Kakani, V.G. and Upadhyaya, H.D. (2009)., Growth and Production of Groundnut in Soils, Plant Growth and Crop Production, [Ed. Willy H. Verheye], in Encyclopedia of Life Support Systems (EOLSS), Developed under the Auspices of the UNESCO, Eolss Publishers, Oxford ,UK.
Submitted Date : 11-02-2017
Accepted Date : 12-01-2018