- Arya, R.L. (2004). Integrated weed management in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) + mustard (Brassica juncea) intercropping system under rainfed conditions. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 49(2): 98-100.
- Ghanbari, A., Dahmardeh, M., Siahsar, B.D. and Ramroudi, M. (2010). Effect of maize (Zea mays L.)- cowpea (Vigna unguiculata) intercropping on light distribution, soil temperature and soil moisture in and environment. Journal of Food and Agronomy Environment. 8: 102- 108.
- Kaushik, S., Rai, A., Sirothia, P., Sharma, A. and Shukla, A. (2014). Growth yield and economics of rainfed chickpea (Cicer arietinum) as influenced by integrated weed management Indian Journal of Natural Products and Resources. 5(3): 282-285.
- Kour, R., Sharna, B.; Kumar, A.; Nandan, B. and Kaur, P. (2014). Effect of weed management on chickpea (Cicer arietinum) + Indian mustard (Brassica juncea) intercropping system under irrigated conditions of Jammu region. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 59(2): 242- 246.
- Kour, R., Sharma, B.C., Kumar, A. and Sharma, N. (2015). Yield analysis of chickpea (Cicer arietinum) intercropping system through computation of intercropping indices. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 60(3): 381-385.
- Poonia, T.C. and Pithia, M.S. (2013). Pre- and post-emergence herbicides for weed management in chickpea. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 45(3): 223-225.
- Singh V., Singh G., Pandey, V.K., Kumar, M. and Singh A. (2019). Performance of chickpea-mustard intercropping on yield and economics of chickpea and mustard crop under different fertility management and various row combinations. Int. J. Curr. Microbiol. App. Sci 8(1): 236-249.
- Tripathi, A.K., Kumar, A. and Nath, S. (2010). Production potential and monetary advantage of winter maize (Zea mays) based intercropping system under irrigated condition in Central Uttar Pradesh. Indian Journal of Agriculture Science. 80(2): 125-128.
- Tripathi, H.N., Chand, S. and Tripathi, A.K. (2005). Biological and economical feasibility of chickpea (Cicerarietinum) + mustard (Brassica juncea) cropping system under varying levels of phosphorus. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 50(1): 31-34.
- Urdie, I.L.L., Uwah, D.F. and Attoe, E.E. (2012). Effect of intercropping and crop arrangement on yield and productivity of late season maize/soybean mixtures in the humid environment of South Southern Nigeria. Nigerian Journal of Agriculture Sciences. 4(4): 37-50.
- Vasave, J.B., Ramani, B.B. and Prajapati P.J. (2014). Evaluation of Pre- and Postemergence Herbicides in Gram (Cicer arietinum L.). Trends in Biosciences. 7(11): 1116-1119.
Submitted Date : 8-12-2016
Accepted Date : 9-09-2020