- Aggarwal, P. and Goswami, B. (2003). Bed planting system for increasing water use efficiency of Wheat (Triticum aestivum) grown in Inseptisol. Indian. J. Agric. Sci., 73: 422-425.
- Ahlawat, I. P. S., Gangaiah, B. and Singh, I. P. (2005). Pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan) research in India-an overview. Indian. J. Agric. Sci., 75: 309-320.
- Chesnin, L. and Yien, C. H. (1950). Turbidimetric determination of available sulphur. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. Proc., 15: 149-151.
- Devasenapathy, P., Senthi, Kumar, G. and Shanmugam, M. (2009). Energy management in crop production. Indian. J. Agron., 54: 80-90.
- Dhindwal, A. S., Hooda, I. S., Malik, R. K. and Kumar, S. (2006). Water productivity of furrow-irrigated rainy-season pulses planted on raised bed. Indian. J. Agron., 51: 49-53.
- Gee, G. W. and Bauder, J. W. (1986). Particle size analysis. In: Klute, A. (ed). Method of soil analysis. Part 1: physical and mineralogical methods. Monographno. 9, (2nd ed.) ASA, Madison, WI., pp 110-135.
- Jat, M. L., Chandna, R., Gupta, S., Sharma, S. K. and M., Gill. (2006). “Laser Land Leveling: A Precursor Technology for Resource Conservation.” Rice-Wheat Consortium Technical Bulletin, Series 7, p 24.
- Kumar, K. and Goh, K. M. (2002). Management practices of antecedent leguminous and non-leguminous crop residues in relation to winter wheat yields, nitrogen uptake, soil nitrogen mineralization and simple nitrogen balance. Europ. J. Agron., 1: 295-308.
- Kumawat, N., Singh, R. P., Kumar, R. and Om, H. (2013). Effect of integrated nutrient management on performance of sole and inter cropped pigeon pea (Cajanus cajan) under rainfed conditions. Indian. J. Agron., 3: 309-315.
- Majumdar, D. K. (2011). Pulse crop production: Principles and Technologies. Published by Ashok K. Ghosh. PHI Learning Private Limited, M-97, Connaught Circus. New Delhi. Total p. 567.
- Mishra, A., Prasad, K., Swarnkar, G. B., Rai, G., and Khan, N. (2009). Studies on grain yield and yield components of long duration pigeon pea as influenced by planting methods and plant populations. Legume Res. 32: 230-232.
- Olsen, S. R., Cole, C. V., Watanable, T. S. and Dean, L. A. (1954). Estimation of available phosphorus in soils by extraction with sodium carbonate. USDA, Washington. pp 159-163.
- Prasanna, Y. L. and Rama, Rao, G. (2014). Effect of waterlogging on growth and seed yield in green gram genotypes. Int. J. Food, Agric. Vet. Sci., 2: 124-128.
- Rajput R L and Pandey R N (2004). Effect of method of application of biofertilizers on yield of pea (Pisum sativum L.). Legume Research 27 (1): 75-76.
- Ramamoorthy, V., Naidu, L. G. K., Kumar, S. C. R., Srinivas, S. and Hegde, R. (2009). Soil-based fertilizer recommendations for precision farming. Current Sci., 97: 641-647.
- Ramana, V., Ramakrishna, M, Purushotham, K and Reddy, B. K. (2010). Effect of bio-fertilizers on growth, yield attributes and yield of French bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.). Legume Res., 33: 178 – 183.
- Ram, Hari, Singh, G., Sekhon, H. S. and Khanna, V. (2011). Effect of sowing time on the performance of pigeon pea genotypes. J. Food Leg., 24: 207-210.
- Reddy, Amarender. (2009). “Pulses Production Technology: Status and Way Forward, “Economic and Political Weekly”, Vol. XLIV, No. 26, pp. 73-80.
- Sardana, V., Sharma, P. and Sheoran, P. (2009). Growth and production of pulse. Soils, plant growth and crop production. Vol. III, pp 1-9.
- Sayre, K. D. (2002). Effect of tillage, crop residue retention and nitrogen management on performance of bed-planted, furrow irrigated spring wheat in northwest Mexico. (In): Proceeding of the 15th Conference of International Soil Tillage Research Organization, held during 2-7 July at Forth Worth, Texas, the USA., pp 86-92.
- Shukla, M. K., Lal, R., Owens, L. W. and Unkefer, P. (2003). Land use and management impacts on structure and infiltration characteristics of soils in the North Appalachian region of Ohio. Soil Sci., 168: 167-177.
- Singh, V. K., Dwivedi, B. S., Shukla, A. K. and Mishra, R. P. (2010). Permanent raised bed planting of the pigeon pea-wheat system on a Typic Ustochrept: Effects on soil property, yield, and water and nutrient use efficiency. Field Crop Res., 116: 127-139.
- Subbaiah, B. V. and Asija, G. L. (1956). A rapid procedure for the estimation of available nitrogen in soil. Curr. Sci., 25: 259.
- Walkley, A. and Black, I. A. (1934). An examination of the Dettjareff method fo determining of soil organic matter and a proposed modification of the chromic acid titration method. Soil Sci., 37: 29-38.
Submitted Date : 12-01-2017
Accepted Date : 9-05-2017