- Butler, E. J., (1918), Fungi and Diseases in Plants. Thacker Spink and Co. Calcutta, 547.
- Chandrashekar, M., Anilkumar, T.B., Saflulia, M. and Salimath. M., (1986), Leaf rust epidemics of certain promising cowpea varieties compared by using logistic and Gompertz models. Trop. Agric. 65: 37-40.
- Mayee, C. D. and Datar, V. V., (1986), Phytopathometry, Marathwada Agricultural University, Parbhani, Technical Bull., 1: 145-146.
- Nandrajan, N. and Nandgupta., (2010), Resistant cultivars of different pulse crops in India, Electronic J. Plant. Breed. 1(4): 1099- 1106.
- Parlevliet, J. E., (1979), Components of resistance that reduce the rate of epidemic development. Annu. Rev.Phytopathol. 17: 203-222.
- Prashanthi, L., Bhaskara Reddy, B. V., Rekha Rani, Rajeswari, T., Sivaprasad, Y. and Raja Reddy, K., (2010), Screening of black gram genotypes under artificially inoculated conditions and based on molecular markers for powdery mildew resistance. Legume Res., 33(1): 17-22.
- Raju, S. G. and Anilkumar, T. B. (1990). Evaluation of cowpea genotypes for partial resistance to powdery mildew. Euphytica 50: 191- 195.
- Singh, R. A. and De, R. K., (2002), Cercosporaleaf spot (CLS) and Anthracnose of Mungbean and Urdbean. Ann. Report, IIPR, pp: 24-26.
Submitted Date : 19-10-2016
Accepted Date : 8-06-2017