- Arora, V.K., Singh, C. and Singh, K. (1997). Comparative assessment of soil water balance under wheat in a sub-tropical environment with simplified models. J. Agric. Sci. 128: 461-468.
- Aujla, M.S., Singh, C.J., Vashist, K.K. and Sandhu, B.S. (1991). Evaluation of methods for irrigation of cotton (Gossypium hirsutam) in a canal irrigated area of south west Punjab, India. Arid Soil Res. 5: 225-234.
- Blake, G.R. and K.H. Hartge. (1986). Bulk Density. In A. Klute (ed.) Methods of Soil Analysis. Part 1 - Physical and Mineralogical Methods. Second Edition. American Society of Agronomy, Madison WI.
- Bouyoucos, H.J.(1962). Hydrometer method improved for making particle size analysis of soils. Agron. J. 54:464.
- Droogers, P. and Bastiaanssen, W. (2002). Irrigation performance using hydrological and remote sensing modeling. J. Irrig. Drain Eng. 128: 11-18.
- Harper, H.J. (1924). The accurate determination of nitrates in soils. Ind. Eng. Chem. 16: 180-183.
- Jalota, S.K., Parihar, S.S. and Gajri, P.R. (1985). Drainage loss under different irrigation schedules and stage sensitivity of wheat to
- water stress. Indian J. Agr. Sci. 55: 574-581.
- Jalota, S.K., Sood, A., Chahal, G.B.S. and Choudhary B.U. (2006). Crop water productivity of cotton (Gossypium hirsutum L.) – wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) system as influenced by deficit irrigation, soil texture and precipitation. Agr. Water Manage. 84: 137–46.
- Kijne, J., Barker, R. and Molden, D. (2003). Water productivity in agriculture: limits and opportunities for improvement. Comprehensive Assessment of Water Management in Agriculture, Series No. 1, CABI press, Wallingford, UK. pp 352.
- Molden, D. and Sakthivadivel, R. (1999). Water accounting to assesses and productivity of water, J. Water Res. Dev. 15: 55–72.
- Molden, D., Murray-Rust, H., Sakthivadivel, R. and Makin, I. (2001). A water productivity framework for understanding and action. Workshop on Water productivity. Wadduwa, Sri Lanka, November 12 and 13. ageconsearch.umn.edu/bitstream/127978/2/25.pdf.
- Peech, M., Alexander, L.T., Dean, L.A., and Reed, J.F. (1947). Methods of Soil Analysis for Soil-Fertility Investigations. U.S. Department Agricultural Circular, 25: 757.
- Prince, A.L. 1945. Determination of total nitrogen, ammonia, nitrates, and nitrites in soils. Soil Sci., 59: 47-52.
- Richards, L.A. (1954). Diagnosis and improvement of Saline and Alkali Soils. USDA Hand book No.60. Oxford and IBH Pub. Co. New Delhi.
- Singh, R., Jhorar, R.K., van Dam, J.C. and Feddes, R.A. (2006). Distributed eco hydrological modelling to evaluate the performance of irrigation systems in Sirsa district. India II: impact of viable water management scenarios, J. Hydrol. 329: 714–723.
- Stockle, C.O. and Nelson, R. (1999). Biological Systems Engineering Department, Washington State University, Pullman, WA, ClimGen, Manual, 28.
- Stockle C O, Martin S A and Campbell, G .S. (1994). CropSyst a cropping system simulation model: Water/nitrogen budgets and crop yield. Agric. Syst. 46:335–59.
- Stockle, C.O., Ddonattelli, M. and Nelson, R. (2003). CropSyst, a cropping system simulation model. Eur. J. Agron. 18: 289-307.
- Walkley, A. and Black, I.A. (1934). An examination of the Degtjareff method for determining soil organic matter and a proposed modification of the chromic acid titration method. Soil Sci. 37:29-32.
Submitted Date : 20-10-2015
Accepted Date : 22-10-2016