- Ali Masood, Kumar Narendra and Ghost P.K. (2012). Milestones on agronomic research in pulses in India. Indian Journal of Agronomy 57(3): 52-57
- Anonymous. (2011). Low productivity problems of pulses. Surv. Indian Agric., Hindu Publ., pp. 65-67.
- Anonymous. (2012). All India area, production and yield of total pulses 2011-12. Ministry of Agriculture, Govt. of India.
- Giramallappa B, Tuppad B G, Koppalkar A S, Halepyati and Desai B.K. (2012). Yield and economics of pigeonpea genotypes as influenced by planting geometry under rainfed condition. Kanataka journal of Agricultural Sciences 25(2): 179-182
- Parameshwarappa S G. (2002). Performance of pigeonpea cultivation medium black soils of North Transitional Zones of Karnataka under rain fed conditions. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences 15(3): 502-503.
- Potdar M P, Chittapur B M, Salakinkoppa S R, Arjun sharma and Dharmraj P S. (2010). Response of transplanted pigeonpea (Cajanus cajana L.) to planting geometry under rainfed conditions of north eastern dry zone of Karnataka, Proc. Nation. Symp. on Resource Management Approaches towards Livelihood Security, 2-4 December, 2010, Bengaluru, Karnataka (India).
- Salakinkoppa S R and Patil H Y. (2010). Enhancing the productivity of pigeonpea by transplanting technique in command area. Proc. Nation. Symp. on Food Security in Context of Changing Climate held at Kanpur during October 30 to November 01 2010. pp. 133.
- Kashyap, Shivastava G K, Lakpal R and Ghoubey N K. (2003). Productive potential of pegeonpea genotypes in response to growth regulators under vertisols of chattisgarh plains. Annals of Agricultural Reseach New series 24(2): 449-452
- Thanki H P, Sawargaonkar S L. and Hudge B V. (2010). Genotype x environment interaction for biometrical traits in pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan L. Millsp.) under varying spacings. Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding 1(4): 925-928
Submitted Date : 4-08-2015
Accepted Date : 11-03-2017