- Ali, Q. and Ahsan, M. (2012). Estimation of genetic variability and correlationanalysis for quantative traits in chickpea (Cicer arientinum L.). International Journal forAgro Veterinary and Medical Science 6:241-249
- Blum, A. and Lehrer W. (1973). Genetic and environmental variability in some botanical characters of common vetch. Euphytica,22:88-97.
- Jha, U.C., Singh, S.P. and Lavanya, G.R. 2012. Assement of Genetic variability andcorrelation of important yield related traits in chickpea (Cicer arientinum L.). Legume Research, 35:341-344
- Khan, R., Farhatullah and Hamayoon, K. (2011). Dissection of genetic variability and heritability estimates of chickpea germplasm for varios morphological markers and quantative traits. Journal name missing Sarhad Journal of Agriculture, 27 :67-72.
- Kumar, A., Nath, S., Yadav, A.K., Kumar, B., Kumar, A. and Yadaw, P.K. (2016). Estimation of genetic variability in chickpea (Cicer arientinum L.) Germplasm. Research. Environment Life Science,9:362-364.
- Malik, S.R., Bakhsh, A., Asif, A., Iqobal, U. and Iqbal, M. (2010). Assesment of genetic variability and interrelationship among some agronomic traits in chickpea. International Journal of Agriculture and Biology 12:81-85.
- Moucheshi, A.S., Heidari, B. and Dadkhodai, A. (2009). Genetic variation and agronomic evaluation of chickpea cultivars for grain yield and components under irrigated and rainfed growing conditions. Iran Agriculture Research 28:39-50.
- Mushtaq, M.A., Bajwa, M.M. and Saleem, M, (2013). Estimation of genetic variability and path analysis of grain yield and its component in chickpea (Cicer arientinum L.). International Journal of Scientific and Engineering Research 4:1-4.
- Salam, J,L., Kasyap, R.L., Pandey, Nag, S.K. and Ranjhan, S.K. 2007. Analysis of genetic architect of yield and its componenet field pea (Pisum sativum L.). Plant Archives ,7 :229-231.
- Saleem, M., Shahzad, K,, Javýd, M. and Abdul ur rauf, S. 2002. Heritability estimates for grain yield and quality characters in chickpea (Cicer arientinum L.) International journal of Agriculture and Biology, 4:275-276.
- Sanjay, K.T. and Sýrohi, A. 2008. Studies genetic variability and genetic advence in chickpea (Cicer arientinum L.) under different environments. International journal of Agriculture Science, 4:242-245.
- Sheweta, Yadav, A.K. and Yadav, R.K. (2013). Studies and genetic variability,heritability and genetic advance in chickpea (Cicer arientinum L .). Jornal of Food legumes, 26:139-140.
- Singh, R.K. and Chaudhary, B.D. (1985). Biometrical Methods in Quantitative Genetic Analysis. Kalyani Publishers, New Delhi, Ludhiana, India. pp.39-78.
- Yadav, P., Tripathi, Khan, K.K. and Yadav, A,K. (2015). Determination of genetic variation and heritability estimates for morphological and yield traits in chickpea (Cicer arientinum L.). Indian Journal of Agriculture Sciences 85(7):877-882.
- Yaqoob, M., Bakhsh, A., Khan, N., Zahid, M. A. and Akhtar, L (2010). Studies on heritability and genetic advance in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Science,Technology & Development 29(3): 10-13.
- Yücel, D., Anlarsal, A. E. and Yücel, C. (2006). Genetic variability, correlation and path analysis of yield and yield components in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Turkish Journal Agriculture Forestry 30:183-188.
- Zali, H., Farshadfar, E. and Sabaghpour, S. H. (2011). Genetic variability andinterrelationships among agronomic traits in chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) genotypes. Crop Breeding Jornal, 1:127-132.
Submitted Date : 4-03-2017
Accepted Date : 12-08-2017