Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
INFLUENCE OF INTERCROPPING, MOISTURE CONSERVATION PRACTICE AND P AND S LEVELS ON GROWTH, NODULATION AND YIELD OF CHICKPEA (CICER ARIETINUM L.) UNDER RAINFED CONDITION
First Online |
- Allam, A.Y. (2002). Effect of sowing dates, seeding rates and nitrogen sources on yield, yield components and quality of lentil. J. Agric. Sci.,33: 131–144.
- Anonymous, (2011).Agricultural Statistics at a Glance. DAC, Government of India.
- A.O.A.C. (1960). Official Method of Analysis of Association of Official Agricultural Chemists, Washington D.C. 9th Eds. pp. 15–16.
- Bergersen, F.J. (1980). In: Methods for Evaluating Biological Nitrogen Fixation. John Wiley and Sons New York.
- Bhatt, R., Khera, K.L., Arora, S. (2004). Effect of tillage and mulching on yield of corn in the sumbmontaneous rainfed region of Punjab, India Int. J. Agri. Biol.,6: 26–28.
- Chaudhary, V.K. and Goswami, V.K. (2005) Effect of phosphorus and sulphur fertilization on chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) cultivar. Annals Agric. Res.,26: 322–323.
- Deo, C and Khaldelwal, R.B. (2009) Effect of P and nutrition on yield and quality of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.) J. Indian Soci. Soil Sci.,57: 352-356.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984) Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research (2nd Edn.). John Wiley and Sons, New York. pp 680.
- Jat ,R.S. and Ahlawat, I.P.S. (2006) Direct and residual effect of vermicompost, biofertilizers and phosphorus on soil nutrient dynamics and productivity of chickpea-fodder maize sequence. J. Sustainable Agric., 28: 41–54.
- Jat, R.S. and Ahlawat, I.P.S. (2004) Effect of vermicompost, biofertilizer and phosphorus on growth, yield and nutrient uptake by gram (Cicer arietinum) and their residual effect on fodder maize (Zea mays). Indian J. Agric. Sci., 74: 359–361.
- Kachhave, K.G., Gawande, S.D., Kohire, O.D. and Mane, S.S. (1997) Influence of various sources and levels of sulphur on nodulation, yield and uptake of nutrients by chickpea.J. Indian Soci. Soil Sci., 45: 590–591.
- Kushwaha, B.L. (1992) Effect of fertilizers on yield of mustard and lentil in intercropping system. J. Agric. Sci., 108: 487–495.
- Lal, B., Kaushik, S.K. and Gautam, R.C. (1995) Effect of soil moisture regime, kaolin spray and phosphorus fertilizer on growth, yield and economics of lentil (Lens culinaris).Indian J. Agron.,40: 77–81.
- Marschner H (1995) Mineral Nutrition of Higher Plants, 2nd edn. Academic Press, p.446.
- Pathak S., Namdeo, K.N., Chakrawarti, V.K., Tiwari, R.K. and Pathak, S. (2003) Effect of biofertilizers, diammonium phosphate and zinc sulphate on growth and yield of chickpea (Cicer arietinum L.). Crop Res.,26:42–46.
- Prabhakar, M. and Saraf, C.S. (1990) Dry matter accumulation and distribution in chickpea (Cicer arietinum) as influenced by genotypes, Phosphorus and irrigation levels.Indian J. Agric. Sci.,60:204–206.
- Serraj, R., Sinclair, T.R. and Purcell, L.C. (1999) Symbiotic N2 fixation response to drought.J. Exp. Bot., 50: 143–155.
- Singh, R.V., Sharma, A.K. and Tomar, R.K.S. (2003) Response of chickpea to sources and levels of sulphur.International Chickpea Pigeonpea Newsletter10: 20-21.
- Singh, T. and Rana K.S. (2006) Effect of moisture conservation and fertility on Indian mustard (Brassica juncea) and lentil (Lens culinaris) intercropping system under rainfed conditions.Indian J. Agron.,51: 266-270.
- Turner, G.L. and Gibson, A.H. (1980) Methods for Evaluating Biological Nitrogen Fixation. John Willey & Sons New York. p. 111–138.
- Zahran, H.H. and Sprent, J.I. (1986) Effects of sodium chloride and polyethylene glycol on root hair infection and nodulation of Vicia faba L. plants by Rhizobium leguminosarum. Planta, 167:303–309.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.