Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
IDENTIFICATION OF STABLE GENOTYPES UNDER VARYING ENVIRONMENTS IN MUNGBEAN
First Online |
- Allard, R.W. (1960). Principles of Plant Breeding. John Wiley & Sons., New York.
- Allard, R.W. and Bradshaw, A.D. (1964). Implication of genotype-environment interactions in applied plant breeding. Crop Sci., 4: 503-508.
- Bains, K.S. and Gupta, V.P. (1979). Component compensation of yield in bread wheat. Crop Improv., 32: 306-312.
- Bradshaw, A.D. (1965). Evolutionary significance of phenotypic plasticity in plants. Adv. Genetics, 13: 115-155.
- Chauhan, R.M.: Haibatpure, S.H. and Kurup, N.S. (2005). Genetic divergence in rajmash. Indian J. Pulses Res., 18: 21-22.
- Eberhart, S.A. and Russell, W.A. (1966). Stability parameters for comparing varieties. Crop Sci., 6: 36-40.
- Finley, K.W. and Wilkinson, G.N. (1963). The analysis of adaptation in plant breeding programme. Aust. J. Agric. Res., 14: 742-754.
- Freeman, G.H. and Perkins, J.M. (1971). Environment and genotype environment components of variability. VIII. Relationship between genotypes grown in different environments and measures of these environments. Heredity, 27: 15-23.
- Grafius, J.E. (1959). Heterosis in barley. Agron. J., 51: 551-554.
- Griffing, B. and Langridge, J. (1963). Phenotypic stability of growth in self-fertilized Arabidopsis thaliana. Statistical Genetics and Plant Breeding, pp. 982.
- Imrie, B.C.; Drake, D.W.; Lacey, I.H. and Byth, D.E. (1981). Analysis of genotype and environmental variation interaction in mungbean traits. Euphytica, 2: 301-311.
- Kumar, H.; Kumar, S. and Devraj (2005). Phenotypic stability of yield in kabuli chickpea. Indian J. Pulses Res., 18: 161-163.
- Patel, M.S.; Pathak, A.R. and Patel, K.M. (1998). Phenotypic stability for yield and its attributes in clusterbean. Indian J. Pulses Res., 11: 25-29.
- Patel, M.S.; Tikka, S.B.S.; Prajapati, B.H. and Patel G.S. (2005). Stability analysis for seed yield of pigeonpea parents and their hybrids. Indian J. Pulses Res., 18: 158-160.
- Patel, H.S. and Narkhede, B.N. (1989). Phenotypic stability of yield, seeds per pod and 100-seed weight in blackgram (Vigna mungo L.). Legume Res., 12: 189-192.
- Patel, H.S. and Narkhede, B.N. (1995). Stability for 100-seed weight, pods per plant and seed yield in green gram. Legume Res. 18:: 41-49.
- Parmar, M.D.; Chauhan, R.M.; Patel, M.B. and Tikka, S.B.S. (2005). Genotype X environment interaction in mungbean. Indian J. Pulses Res., 18: 74-75.
- Phad, D.S.; Madrap, J.A. and Dalvi, V.A. (2005). Studies on genotype and environment interaction and stability in pigeonpea. Indian J. Pulses Res., 18:156-157.
- Perkins, J.M. and Jinks, J.K. (1968). Environment and genotype environmental components of variability, multiple lines and crosses. Heredity, 23: 339-356.
- Plaisted, R.K. and Peterson, L.C. (1959). A technique for evaluating the ability of selection to yield consistently in different locations or seasons. Am.Potato J., 36: 381-395.
- Raje, R.S. and Rao, S.K. (2001). Stability analysis for 100-seed weight in mungbean (Vigna mungo L.). Legume Res., 24: 222-230.
- Rao, S.K. and Suryavanshi, D.K. (1988). Genotype and environment interaction in the genetic diversity of urd germplasm collection. Legume Res., 11: 15-20.
- Sprague, G.B. and Federer, W.T. (1951). A comparison of variance component in corn traits. II. Year, year x variety, and year x location and variety components. Agron. J., 43: 535-541.
- Sood, B.C.; Bhambota, S.K. and Garton, S.L. (2000). Studies on genotype and environment interaction and stability in chickpea. . Indian J. Pulses Res., 3: 59-60.
- Verma, M.M.; Murty, B.R. and Singh, H. (1972). Adaptation and genetic diversity in soybean. Indian J. Genet., 32: 11-13.
- Yadav, I.S. and Kumar,D. (1983). Associations between stability parameters of productive traits in blackgram. Madras Agric. J., 70: 331-333.
- Yates, F. and Cochran, W.G. (1938). The analysis of group of experiments. J. Agric.Sci., 28: 556-580.
- Zakeb, E.L. and Zahram, Z.M. (1976). Effect of seed size on early growth yield and yield contributing variables of soybean. Z. Pflanzenzuchtg., 143: 146-165.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.