Chief EditorJ. S. Sandhu
Print ISSN 0250-5371
Online ISSN 0976-0571
NAAS Rating 6.67
Impact Factor 0.8 (2023)
EFFECT OF HUMIC ACID AND PHOSPHORUS APPLICATIONS ON THE YIELD AND YIELD COMPONENTS IN LENTIL (Lens culinaris Medic.)
First Online |
- Bouyoucos, G.S. (1951). Recalibration of the hydrometer methods for making mechanical analysis of soil. Agronomy J. 43: 434-438.
- Chan, Y. and Aviad T. (1990). Effect of Humic Substances on Plant Growth. In: Humic Substances in Soil and Crop Sciences: Selected Readings, (Ed., P. Maccarthy,) Am. Soc. of Agron. And Soil Sci. Soc. of Am., Madison, Wisconsin, pp: 161-186.
- Dahiya, S., Singh M. and Singh, M. (1993). Relative performance of chickpea genotypes to irrigation and fertilizers application. Haryana Journal of Agronomy, 9: 172-175.
- Elkatmýþ, B. (2013). The effect of humic acid and phosphorus applications on the yield and yield components in chickpea. Msc Thesis Yuzuncu Yil University, Van, Turkey.
- Erdal, Ý., Bozkurt M.A. and Çimrin K.M. (2000). The effect of humic acid and phosphorus applications on Fe, Zn, Mn and Cu contents of Maize plants (Zea mays L.). Journal of Agricultural Sciences 6(3): 91-96.
- Erman, M. (1998). Effect of different levels of nitrogen and Rhizobium inoculation on yield and yield components in some winter lentil (Lens culinaris Medik.) cultivars under Van ecological conditions. PhD Thesis, Yuzuncu Yil University, Van, Turkey.
- Jackson, M.L. (1962). Soil Chemical Analysis. Engle Wood Cliff-New Jersey, Prentice Hall Inc.
- Kumar, P., Agarwal J.P. and Chandra S. (1993). Effect of inoculation, nitrogen and phosphorus fertilization on growth and yield of lentil. Lens Newsletter 20(11): 57-59.
- Marschner, H. (1995). Mineral Nutrition of Hhigher Plants. 2nd edition. Academic Press, Inc. London, G.B., p. 446.
- Mohapatra, A.K., Ppaaikaray R.C., Misra R.C. and Mohapatra, A.K.P. (1995). Response of chickpea to row spacing, nitrogen and phosphorus in acid red soil. ICPN 2(1): 25-27.
- Olsen, S.R., Cole C.V., Watanabe F.S., Dean L.A. (1954). Estimation of Available Phosphorus in Soils by Extraction with Sodium Bicarbonate. Circ. U.S. Dep. Agric., p. 939.
- Richard, L.A. (1954). Diagnosis and Improvement of Saline and Alkaline Soils. Handbook 60, U.S. Dept. of Agriculture.
- Sarawgi, S.K. and Singh N.P. (1989). Response of chickpea varieties to plant population and diammonium phoshate under late sown condition. Indian Journal of Agon., 34(1):61-63.
- SAS., (1998). Statistical Analysis Software, Version. 6-12. SAS. Ins.Cary.N.C. USA.
- Sekhon, H.S., Dhingra K.K., Sandhu P.S. and Bhandari, S.C. (1986). Effect of time of sowing, phosphorus and herbicides on the response to Rhizobium inoculation. Lens Newsletter, 13(1):11-15.
- Shaaban, S.H.A, Manal F.M and Afifi M.H.M. (2009). Humic acid foliar application to minimize soil applied fertilization of surface-irrigation wheat. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 5(2):207-210.
- Shahzade, M.M, Muhammed A., Muhammed S., Madassar H. and Farzan H. (2007). Wheat response to applied phosphorus in light textured soil. Journal of Biological Science 7(8):1535-1538.
- Singh, B. and Kumar V. (1996). Effect of phosphorus and sulfur on lentil under rainfed condition. Indian Journal of Agronomy. 41:420-423. 4 ref.
- Soil Survey Staff. (1999). Soil Taxonomy: A Basic System of Soil Classification for Making and Interpreting Soil Surveys. USDA-NRCS, Agriculture Handbook No: 436. U.S. Government Printing Office. p.870.
- Toðay, Y., N. Toðay and Doðan Y. (2008). Research on the effect of phosphorus and molybdenum applications on the yield and yield parameters in lentil. African Journal of Biotechnolgy. 7(9):1256-1260.
- Torija, M.E. and C. Díez , Legumbres. In: M. Hernández, Sastre, Editors A. (1999). Tratado de nutrición, Díaz de Santos, Madrid, pp. 425–429.
- TSMS. (2010). Reports of Turkish State Meteorological Service, Ankara, Turkey.
- Ulukan, H. (2008). Effect of soil applied humic acid at different sowing times on some yield components in wheat (Triticum spp) hybrids. International Journal of Botany 4(2):164-175.
- Ünsal, H. (2007). The effect of humic acid and Zn applýcations on yield and N, P, K contents of two different chickpea varýetýes in alchaline soils. Msc Thesis Yuzuncu Yil University, Van, Turkey.
- Vadavia, A.T, Kalaria K.K., Patel J.J and Baldha N.M. (1991). Influence of organic, inorganic and biofertilizers on growth yield on nodulation of chickpea. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 36(2):263-274.
- Walkey A (1947). A critical examination of a rapid method for determining organic carbon in soils: effect of variations in digestion conditions and inorganic soil constituents. Soil Sci. 63(1): 251-263.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.