EFFECT OF POTASSIUM AND SALINITY LEVELS ON NUTRIENT CONCENTRATION OF GROUNDNUT (ARACHIS HYPOGEAE L.)
Citation :- EFFECT OF POTASSIUM AND SALINITY LEVELS ON NUTRIENT CONCENTRATION OF GROUNDNUT (ARACHIS HYPOGEAE L.).Legume Research.2008.(31):196 - 198
Pot trails was conducted during kharif 2002-03 with a view to study the effect of K on groundnut
(CV GG-2) under different level of salinity. The concentration of K, Ca and Mg decreased and
concentration of Na by groundnut pod and haulm increased significantly at S4 level. Application of
100 kg K2O ha-1 significantly increased the concentration of K, Ca and Mg and decreased the
concentration of Na. Interaction effect of K and salinity levels were also found significant in case of
concentration of K, Ca, Mg and Na by haulm and pod
- Chang, L.L. and Bray, R.R. (1951). Soil Sci. 72 : 449-458.
- Chapman, H.D. and Pratt, P.P. (1961). Methods of Analysis for Soil, Plant and Waters. Univ. of California, Davis California, U.S.A.
- Golakiya, B.A. and Gundalia, J.D. (1999). Ksharmay Jaminma Kheti Inten. Potash Insti. Switzerland, Gujarat Agricultural University Junagadh and Potash Res. Inst., Gurgaon. Junagarh, pp. 1-118.
- Jackson, M.L. (1973). Soil Chemical Analysis Prentice hall of India Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, pp. 388-393.
- Swarup, A. (1995). J. Potassium Res.. 11 (2): 185-192.
- Taban, S. et al. (1999). In: Proc. of Dahilia Greidinger Intern. Symp. on Nutrient Management under Salinity and
- Water stress. Held at Haifa, Israel during March, 1-4. pp.215-222