- Anonymous (2015). Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Government of India.
- Bansal G L. (1993). Allellopathy and Weed Science. Proceedingsin International Symposium on Integrated Weed Management for Sustainable Agriculture. Indian Society of Weed Science, 1: 283-87.
- Gomez K A. and Gomez AA. (Ed.) (1984). Statistical Procedures for Agricultural Research (2nd Edition). A Wiley-InterScience Publication, John Wiley and Sons, New York, USA pp. 316-55.
- Hiremath S M. Sajjan A S. Kamatar M V. and Chetti M B. (1997), Effect of herbicides on weed control efficiency in diverse groundnut genotypes. World Weeds, 4: 163-168.
- Kanter F. Elkoca E. and Zengin H. (1999). Chemical and agronomical weed control in chickpea (Cicer arietium L.) Tropical Journal of Agriculture and Forestry,23: 631-35.
- Kori R N. Patil S L Salakinkoppa S R. and Hunshal C S. (2000). Economics of integrated weed management in irrigated groundnut. Journal of Oilseeds Research, 17: 61-65.
- Kumar, R. and Sharma, OL.(1996). Integrated weed Management in sunflower (Heliantius annus L). Crop Research, 11(3):381-382.
- Kumar, R. and Sharma, OL.(1997). Economics of Integrated weed management in sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.). Crop Research, 13(1):217-219.
- Kumar, R., Sharma, OL. Singh HP. and Singh SP.(1996). Weed control in Sunflower (Helianthus annuus L.). Annals of Biology, 12(2):264-269.
- Mene M J. Powar M S. Jadhav M G. and Chavan S A. (2003). Efficacy of different herbicides in kharif groundnut under Konkan condition of Maharashtra. Indian Journal of Dry land Agricultural Research and Development, 18(1): 84-88.
- Murthy B G. Agasimani CA. and Babalad H B. (1992). Studies on weed management in bunch groundnut. Journal of Oilseeds Research, 9(2): 322-325.
- Papiernik SK.Grieve C M. Yates S R. and Lesch S M. (2003). Phytotoxic effects of salinity, imazethypyr and chlorimuron on selected weed species. Weed Science,51: 610-17.
- Patra A K. and Naik B C. (2001). Integrated weed management in rainy season groundnut. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 71: 378-380.
- Raj V C. Damame H S. Patel A M. and Arvadia M K. (2008). Integrated weed management in summer groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.), In: Biennial Conference on Weed Management in Modern Agriculture: Emerging Challenges and Opportunities, at Patna, Bihar during 27-28 February 2008. Pp-127.
- Rao S S. Madhavi M. and Reddy C R. (2011). Integrated approach for weed control in Rabi groundnut (ArachishypogaeaL.). Journal of Research ANGRAU, 39(1): 60-63.
- Rethinam P. Selvaranga R G. Sankaran N. Sanskaran S. and Morachan Y B. (1976). Studies on crop weed competition and chemical weed control in groundnut. Madras Agricultural Journal, 63(8-10): 454-457.
- Sasikala B. Reddy Y. and Reddy R C. (2004). Pre- and postemergence herbicides on weed control and yield of groundnut (Arachishypogaea). Indian Journal of Dryland Agriculture Research and Development, 19(1): 78-80.
- Singh V B. and Giri G. (2001). Influence of intercropping and weed control measures on dry matter accumulation and nutrient uptake by sunflower and groundnut and their effect on succeeding maize. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 46(1): 50-55.
- SinghSP. Yadav R S. GodaraS L. and Kumawat A. (2017). Efficiency of herbicides in groundnut (Arachis hypogia) under hot arid conditions of Rajasthan. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 62(2): 201-205.
- Tewari K K. Singh K K. Sharma J K. and Tewari V S. (1989). Crop weed competition in groundnut + pigeonpea inter cropping under rainfed condition. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 34: 167-171.
- Upadhyay U C. (1984). Weed Management in Oilseed Crops. Proc. Symp. - Oilseed Production, Utilization, Constraints and Opportunities, pp. 491–99.
- Vasisht R. and Pandey V C. (1999). Integrated weed control in groundnut in relation to yield and its components. Annals of Agricultural Research, 20 (4): 465-467.
- Yadav R S. Singh S P. Sharma V. and Bairwa R C. (2014). Herbicidal weed control in green gram in arid zone of Rajasthan 97, Biennial conference of Indian society of weed science on “Emerging challenges in weed management”. Directorate of Weed Science Research, Jabalpur.
- Yadav S K. Singh S P. and Bhan V M. (1983). Performance of herbicides for weed control in groundnut. Indian Journal of Weed Science, 15: 58-61.
Submitted Date : 29-06-2017
Accepted Date : 2-02-2018