- Abdul Baki, A.A. and Anderson, J.D. (1973). Vigor determination in soybean seed by multiple criteria. Crop Science. 13: 630-633.
- Adarsh, S., Jacob, J. and Giffy, T. (2019). Role of pulses in cropping systems: A Review. Agricultural Reviews. 40(3): 185-191.
- Chand, M., Singh, S., Dharam, B., Singh, N. and Kumar, V. (2014). Halosulfuron methyl: A new post emergence herbicide in India for effective control of Cyperus rotundus in sugarcane and its residual effects on the succeeding crops. Sugar Technology. 16(1): 67-74.
- Dekker, J. (2015). Soil weed seed banks and weed management. Journal of Crop Production. 3(12): 139-166.
- Ellis, R.H. and Roberts, E.H. (1981). The quantification of ageing and survival in orthodox seeds. Seed Science and Technology. 9: 373-409.
- Gomez, K.A. and Gomez, A.A. (1984). Statistical procedures for agricultural research: John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New Yark, USA.
- Gharde, Y., Singh, P.K., Dubey, R.P. and Gupta, P.K. (2018). Assessment of yield and economic losses in agriculture due to weeds in India. Crop Protection. 107: 12-18.
- Horowitz, M. (1976). Application of bioassay techniques to herbicide investigations. Weed Research. 16(4): 209-215.
- Houge, E.J. and Neilsen, G.H. (1988). Effects of excessive annual applications of ternacil, diuron, simazine and dichlobenil on vigor, yield and cation nutrition of young apple trees. Canadian Jounal Plant Science. 68: 843-850.
- Indiastat. (2019). Online database. in:httpp://www.indiastat.com.
- Korav, S., Dhaka, A.K., Singh, R., Premaradhya, N. and Reddy, C.G. (2018). A study on crop weed competition in field crops. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 7(4): 3235-3240.
- Kumar, S., Bhatto, M.S., Punia, S.S. and Punia, R. (2015) Bioefficacy of herbicides in blackgram and their residual effect on succeeding mustard. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 47(2): 211-213.
- Nazreen, S., Subramanyam, D., Sunitha, N. and Umamahesh, V. (2018). Seedling vigour index and productivity of greengram as influenced by pre-and post-emergence herbicicdes applied to maize. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 7(3): 584-587.
- Rao, V.S. (1983). Principles of weed science. Oxford and IBH. Publishers, Co. Ltd., New Delhi: 19-80.
- Robinson, D.E. (2008). Atrazine accentuates carryover injury from mesotrione in vegetable crops. Weed Technology. 22(4): 641-645.
- Singh, M., Kumar, S., Kumar, R. and Rajesh, K. (2014). Effect of post emergence herbicides on weed control and yield of field pea and their residual effect on succeeding sorghum and blackgram crop. Legume Research- An International Journal. (37): 387-394.
- Singh, S., Pathak, R. and Pancholy, A. (2017). Role of Root Nodule Bacteria in Improving Soil Fertility and Growth Attributes of Leguminous Plants Under Arid and Semiarid Environments. In book: Rhzobium Biology and Biotechnology. 39-60.
- USDA. (2020). https://apps.fas.usda.gov/psdonline/circulars/production.
- Verma, V.K., Tewari, A.N. and Dhemri, S. (2009). Effect of atrazine on weed management in winter maize-greengram cropping system in central plain zone of Uttar Pradesh. Indian Journal of Weed Science. 41(1 and 2): 41-45.
- Yaduraju, N.T., Sharma, A.R. and Rao, A.N. (2015). Weeds in Indian Agriculture Problems and prospects to become self sufficient. Indian Farming. 65(7): 02-06.
Submitted Date : 30-04-2021
Accepted Date : 28-07-2021