- Arbad, B.K., Ismail, S. and Dhawan, A.S. (2014). Influence of long term use of farmyard manure and inorganic fertilizer on grain yield and nutrient availability in vertisols under soyabean-safflower sequence cropping. Legume Research. 37(6): 600-606.
- Aulakh, M.S., Khurana, M.P.S. and Singh, D. (2009). Water pollution related to agricultural, industrial and urban activities and its effects on food chain: Case studies from Punjab. Journal of New Seeds.10: 112-37.
- Borges, R. and Mallarino, A.P. (2000). Grain yield, early growth and nutrient uptake of no-till soybean as affected by phosphorus and potassium placement. Journal of Agronomy. 92: 380-88.
- Cai, B., Wei, Z. and Jingping, G. (2004). Influence on phosphorus amount to dry matter accumulation and distribution of different soybean cultivars. Soybean Science. 23(4): 273-280.
- Filippelli, G.M. (2002). The global phosphorus cycle. Review on Mineral Geochemistry. 48: 391- 425.
- Hansen, J.C., Cade-Menun, B.J. and Strawn, D.G. (2004). Phosphorus speciation in manure-amended alkaline soils. Journal of Environmental Quality. 33: 1521-27.
- Hasan, R. (1994). Phosphorus Fertility Status of Soils in India. (In) Phosphorus Researches in India, Potash and phosphate of Canada-India Programme, Gurgaon, Haryana. pp 7-13.
- Hinsinger, P. (2001). Bioavailability of soil inorganic P in the rhizosphere as affected by root-induced chemical changes: A review. Plant Soil. 237: 173-95.
- Kamprath, E.J. and Miller, E.V. (1958). Soybean yields as a function of the soil phosphorus level. Soil Science Society of America Journal. 22(4): 317-19.
- Luikham, E., Kamalesh K. and Mariam, P.S. (2018). Influence of phosphorus on yield and quality of promising varieties of soybean [Glycine max (L.) Merril] under rainfed condition. Agricultural Science Digest - A Research Journal. 38: 65-67.
- Mills, H.A. and Jones, J.B. (1996). Plant Analysis Handbook II: A Practical Sampling, Preparation, Analysis and Interpretation Guide. Micro Macro Publishing, MO, U.S.A. pp 422.
- Mustafa, K.K., Darwesh, D.A. and Luay, A.A. (2004). Effect of mycorrhiza, phosphorus and urea on ammonia volatilization and soybean growth. Journal Dohuk University. 7(2): 101-05.
- Noushahi, H., Hussain, M., Bilal, M. and Salim M.A. (2019). Improving phosphorus use efficiency by agronomical and genetic means. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 15: 47-53.
- Olsen, S.R., Cole, C.V., Watanabe, F.S. and Dean, L.A. (1954). Estimation of available phosphorus by extraction with sodium bicarbonate. USDA Circular No. 939 pp. 19.
- Pauline, M.M., John, B.O.O., Jude, J.O.O., Anthony, W. and John, H. (2010). Effect of phosphorus fertilizer rates on growth and yield of three soybean (Glycine max L.) cultivars in Limpopo Province. African Journal Agricultural Research. 5(19): 2653-60.
- Pierzynski, G.M., McDowell, R.W., Sims, J.T. (2005). Chemistry, Cycling and Potential Moment of Inorganic Phosphorus in Soils. In JT Sims, AN Sharpley, eds, Phosphorus: Agriculture and the Environment. American Society of Agronomy, Crop Science Society of America, Soil Science Society of America, Inc., Madison, WI, pp 53-86.
- Samia, Y.O., Ahmed, W.M.A. and Mariod, A. (2011). Effect of Urea, NPK and Compost on Growth and Yield of Soybean (Glycine max L.), in Semi-Arid Region of Sudan. International Scholarly Research Network Agronomy. 2012.
- Sivak, M.N. and Walker, D.A. (1986). Photosynthesis in vivo can be limited by phosphate supply. New Phytology. 102: 499- 512.
- Tiwari, R., Sharma, Y.M., Dwivedi, B.S., Mitra, N.G. and Kewat, M.L. (2019). Nutrient content and uptake by soybean as influenced by continuous application of fertilizer and manure in black soil. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 8(4): 140-44.
- Weil, R.R. and Brady, N.C. (2017). Soil Phosphorus and Potassium. In The Nature and Properties of Soils. 643-95.
- Yan, X., Beebe, S.E. and Lynch, J.P. (1995). Genetic Variation for Phosphorus Efficiency of Common Bean in Contrasting Soil Types: II. Yield Response.Crop Science. 35(4): 1094-99.
Submitted Date : 23-01-2021
Accepted Date : 2-08-2021