- Anonymous (2017). Pulses in India: Retrospect and Prospects, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India.
- Hernández, I., Macías, R.R., López, P.G., Perez, E.S., Rivera, A.H. and Natera, J.Z. (2019). Dry matter yield and nitrogen content in Lupinus spp. (Leguminosae) with potential as a green manure. Legume Research. 42(4): 523-527.
- Poonia, T.C. and Pithia, M. (2011). Impact of front line demonstrations of chickpea in Gujarat. Legume Research. 34(4): 304-307.
- Ramasamy, C. and Selvraj, K.N. (2002). Pulses, oilseeds and coarse cereals: Why they are slow growth crops. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics. 57(3): 289-315.
- Rimal, N.S., Kumar, S., Singh, D.R. and Chahal, V.P. (2015). Sources of growth in pulses production in India. Agricultural Economics Research Review. 28(1): 91-102.
- Srivastava, S.K., Sivaramane, N. and Mathur, V.C. (2010). Diagnosis of pulses performance of India. Agricultural Economics Research Review. 23(1): 137-148.
- Vani, G. and Mishra, P. (2019). Impact of irrigation on pulses production in India: A time-series study. Legume Research. 42(6): 806-811. DOI: 10.18805/LR-4038.
Submitted Date : 17-11-2020
Accepted Date : 6-09-2021