- Arora, V.K., Singh, C. and Singh, K. (1997). Comparative assessment of soil water balance under wheat in a sub-tropical environment with simplified models. J. Agri. Sci.,128: 461-468.
- Aujla, M.S., Singh, C.J., Vashist, K.K. and Sandhu, B.S. (1991). Evaluation of methods for irrigation of cotton (Gossypiumhirsutam) in a canal irrigated area of south west Punjab, India. Arid Soil Research,5:225-234.
- Bennett, A.J. (2000). Environmental consequences of increasing production: some current perspectives. Agric. Ecosys. Environ.,82: 89-95.
- Blake, G.R. and Hartge, K.H. (1986). Bulk Density. In Methods of Soil Analysis. Part 1 - Physical and Mineralogical Methods Second Edition. [A. Klute (ed.)] American Society of Agronomy, Madison WI.
- Bouyoucos, H.J. (1962). A hydrometer method for the determination of textural class of soils. Tech. Bult. 132, Michigan State Coll. Agr. Exp. Sta. pp.1-38.
- Costanza,R., Daly, H.E. (1992). Natural capital and sustainable development. Conservation Biology. 6 (1): 37 – 46.
- Harper, H.J. (1924).The accurate determination of nitrates in soils. Ind. Eng. Chem. 16: 180-183.
- Hu, C., Saseendran, S.A., Green, T.R., Ma, L., Li, X. and Ahuja, L.R. (2006). Evaluating nitrogen and water management in a double- cropping system using RZWQM. Vadose Zone Journal, 5: 493-405.
- Jalota, S.K., Parihar, S.S. and Gajri, P.R. (1985). Drainage loss under different irrigation schedules and stage sensitivity of wheat to water stress. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences,55: 574-581.
- Jalota, S.K., Sood, A., Chahal, G.B.S. and Choudhary B.U. (2006). Crop water productivity of cotton (GossypiumhirsutumL.) – wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) system as influenced by deficit irrigation, soil texture and precipitation. Agricultural Water Management 84: 137–46.
- Keating, P., Cho, T., Fougeron, C. and Hsu, C.S. (2003). Domain-initial strengthening in four languages. In Phonetic Interpretation: Papers in Laboratory Phonology VI [Local J., Ogden R. & Temple R. (Eds.)], Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK: (pp.143-161).
- Kumar, R., Yadav, R.S., Yadava, N.D., Kumawat, Amit, Nangia, V., Glazirina, M., Rathore, V.S, Soni, M.L. and Birbal (2016). Evaluation of CropSyst model for clusterbean under hot arid condition. LegumeResearch, 39(5): 774-779.
- McCrown, R.L., Hammer, G.L. and Hargreaves, J.N.G. (1996). APSIM: a novel software system for model development , model testing ,and simulation in agricultural systems research. Agric syst., 100: 87-97.
- Peech, M., Alexander, L.T., Dean, L.A., Reed, J.F. (1947). Methods of Soil Analysis for Soil-Fertility Investigations. U.S. Department Agricultural Circular, 25: 757.
- Prince, A.L. (1945). Determination of total nitrogen, ammonia, nitrates, and nitrites in soils. Soil Science, 59: 47-52.
- Rathore, V.S., Singh, J.P., Soni, M.L., Yadava, N.D. and Beniwal, R.K. (2010). Evaluation of irrigated farming systems of hot arid region of north-western Rajasthan. Annals of Arid Zone 49(1): 39-45.
- Richards, L.A. (1954). Diagnosis and Improvement of Saline and Alkali Soils. USDA Hand book No.60. Oxford and IBH Pub. Co. New Delhi.
- Rosegrant, M.W., Ringler, C., Zhu, T. (2009). Water for agriculture :Maintianing food security under growing scarcity. Annual Review of Environmental Resources34 : 205 – 22.
- Singh, R., Jhorar, R.K., van Dam, J.C. and Feddes, R.A. (2006). Distributed ecohydrological modelling to evaluate the performance of irrigation systems in Sirsa district. India II: impact of viable water management scenarios, Journal of Hydrology. 329: 714– 723.
- Stockle, C.O. and Nelson, R. (1999). ClimGen, Manual, Biological Systems Engineering Department, Washington State University, Pullman, WA 28 pp.
- Stockle, C.O., Martin, S.A. and Campbell, G.S. (1994). CropSyst a cropping system simulation model: Water/nitrogen budgets and crop yield. Agricultural Systems, 46: 335–59.
- Stockle, C.O., Ddonattelli, M. and Nelson, R. (2003). CropSyst, a cropping system simulation model.Europian Journal of Agronomy, 18:289-307.
- Walkley, A. and Black, I.A. (1934). Rapid titration method for organic carbon of soils. Soil Science, 37: 29-32.
Submitted Date : 12-01-2019
Accepted Date : 16-04-2019