Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Correlation and Path Analysis of Yield Contributing Traits and Seed Yield in Greengram [Vigna Radiata (L.) Wilczek]
First Online 07-10-2019|
- Al-Jibouri, H.A., Miller, P.A. and Robinson, H.F. (1958). Genotypic and environmental variation and correlation in upland cotton cross of interspecies origin. Agronomy Journal. 50: 633-636.
- Anand, G., Anandhi, K. and Paulpandi, V.K. (2016). Genetic variability, correlation and path analysis for yield and yield components in F6 families of greengram [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek] under rainfed condition. Electronic Journal of Plant Breeding. 7(2): 434-437.
- Dewey, D.R. and Lu, K.H. (1959). Correlation and path coefficient analysis of crested wheatgrass seed production. Agronomy Journal. 51: 515-518.
- Eswaran, R. and Senthil kumar, N. (2015). Correlation and path analysis in greengram [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek] for drought stress. Plant Archive. 15(1): 247-249.
- Gadakh, V.K., Dethe, A.M. and Kathale, M.N. (2013). Genetic variability, correlations and path analysis studies on yield and its components in mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) wilczek] Bioinfolet. 10(2): 441 – 447.
- Garje, U.A., Bhailume, M.S., Nagawade, D.R. and Parhe, S.D. (2014). Genetic association and path coefficient analysis in green gram [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek]. Journal of Food Legumes. 27(2): 151-154.
- Johnson, H.W., Robinson, H.F. and Comstock, R.E. (1955). Genotypic and phenotypic correlations in soybean and their implication in selection. Agronomy Journal. 47: 477- 483.
- Jyothsna, S., Patro, T.S.S.K., Ashok, S., Rani, Y.S. and Neeraja, B., (2016). Character association and path analysis of seed yield and its yield components in greengram (Vigna radiata). International Journal of Theoretical & Applied Sciences. 8(1): 31-36.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.