- Arnon, D.I. and Hogland , D.R. (1940). Crop production in artificial solutions with special reference to factors affecting yield and absorption of inorganic nutrients. Soil Sci. 50: 463-468.
- Flower , T.J., Troke, P.F. and Yeo, A.R. (1977). The mechanism of salt tolerance in halophytes. Ann. Rev. Plant Physiol. 28:89-121.
- Francois, L.E., Mass, E.V.and Donovan, T.J. (1986). Effect of salinity on grain yield, vegetative growth and germination of semi dwarf and durum wheat in an arid environment. Agron. J. 78:1053-1058.
- Gupta, S.K., Dhawan, K. and Yadav, T.P. (1985). Estimation of oil content by wideline NMR. Oil Crops Newsletter 2:17-21.
- Hamid, A.,Kubota, F. Agata,W. and Marokumo, M. (1991). Photosynthesis, transpiration, dry matter accumulation and yield performance of mungbean plant in response to water stress. Field Crop Abstr. 44: 7406.
- Jagbir Singh, Nandwal, A.S., Kuhad, M.S. and Varma, K.S. (1996) Studies on CO2 exchange and plant water status under consecutive occurrence of salt and water stress. Annals of Biology 12(1):71-76
- Nagaraj, G.(1990), Biochemical quality of oil seeds. J. Oilseeds Res. 7:47-55
- Nandwal, A.S. (1989). Physiological studies on pigeon pea ( Cajanus cajan L. Mill) under water stress. Ph.D. Thesis, H.A.U. Hissar.
- Pastenak, D. (1987). Salt tolerance and crop production. A comprehensive approach. Ann. Rev. Phytopath. 25: 279-291.
- Peak, K.Y., Chandler, S.F. and Thorpe, T.A. (1988). Physiological effect of NA2SO4 and NaCl on callus culture of Brassica campestris. Physiol. Plant. 72: 160-166.
- Ravindra, V., Nautiyal, P.C. and Joshi, Y.C. (1990). Physiological analysis of drought resistance and yield in groundnut (Arachis hypogaea L.). Trop. Agric. 67: 290-296.
- Singh, D.P., Singh, P., Choudhary, B.D., Sharma, H.C. and Karwasra, S.P.S. (1990). Drought tolerance in oilseed Brassicas and chickpeas. Achievements of NARP sub-project: Identification of agro-physiological traits for screening the genotypes of oilseed Brassicas and chickpeas for drought situations. Published by Directorate of Research, H.A.U., Hisar (Inida).
- Taneja, R., Varma, S.K. and Datta, K.S. (1992). Effect of kinetin on early seedling growth and endogenous level of different metabolites in wheat (Triticum aestivum L.) under varying salinity. Verma Commenorative Volume, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Submitted Date : 8-09-2018
Accepted Date : 12-12-2018