Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Direction of trade and changing pattern of indian marine products exports
First Online 27-09-2017|
- Dent, W.T., (1967). Application of Markov Analysis to International Wool Flows, Review of Economics and Statistics, 49(2): 613-616.
- Devaraj, M., (2007). Fish supply and demand position in India. Fishing Chimes, 18(2): 7-8.
- Jalajakshi, C.K., (1994) Exports of shrimps from India- An Econometric Analysis Unpublished M.Sc.(Agri.) Thesis, University of agricultural sciences, Bangalore.
- Kusuma, D.K. and Basavaraja, H., (2014) Stability analysis of mango export markets of India: Markov chain approach. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 27(1): 36-39
- Mahadevaiah, G. S., Ravi, P. C. and Chengappa, P. G., (2005). Stability analysis of raw cotton export markets of India - A Markov chain approach. Agricultural Economics Research Review, 18: 253-259
- Mamatha, B. G., (1995). Export trade of selected spices in India – An economic analysis. M.Sc. (Agri.) thesis (unpublished), University of Agricultural Sciences, Bangalore.
- Parvathy P, and Rajasenan, D., (2012), Marine Product Exports of Kerala in the ASEAN India Free Trade Area: Possibilities and Challenges. Journal of Economics and Sustainable Development, 7: 2222-2855 (Online).
- Singh, M., (2010). Projection of potato export from India: A Markov chain approach. Potato journal, 37(1-2): 48-55
- Tejaswi, P. B., Naik, B. K., Kunnal, L. B. and Basavaraj, H., (2006). Direction of trade and changing pattern of Indian coffee exports - An application of Markov chain analysis. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 19(1): 71-75.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.