Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Management of sterility mosaic disease through vector management
First Online 27-09-2017|
- Amit Kanadulna., Janardan Singh and Rabindra Prasad.(2004). Acaricidal efficacy of some newer insecticides against Aceria cajani.In: Environment and Management. APH Publishiers.New Delhi.115-118
- Channabasavanna, G. P.(1966). A contribution of the knowledge of Indian eriophyid mites (Eriophyoidea: Trombidiformes: Acarina). Ph. D. Thesis, Univ. Agric. Sci., Hebbal, Bangalore (India).
- De, R. K.,VishwaDhar and Rathore,Y.S. (1995).Control of sterility mosaic of pigeonpea with insecticides and acaricides. Indian. J. Pulses Res. 9: 87- 89
- Ganapathy, K. N., Gnanesh, B. N., Byregowda, M., Venkatesha, S. C., Sunil, S., Gomashe and Channamallikarjuna, V.(2011). AFLP analysis in pigeonpea [Cajanuscajan (L.) Millsp.] revealed close relationship of cultivated genotypes with some of its wild relatives. Genet. Res. Crop Evol.,58: 837–847.
- Ghanekar, A. M., Sheila, V. K., Beniwal, S .P. S., Reddy, M. V. and Nene, Y. L. (1992). Sterility mosaic of pigeonpea.In: Plant Diseases of International Importance. Vol. I (Diseases of Cereals and Pulses), Prentice Hall, Inc. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, USA, 415-428.
- Kannaiyan, J., Nene, Y.L., Reddy, M. V., Ryan, J. G. and Raju, T. N. (1984). Prevalence of pigeonpea diseases and crop losses in Asia, Africa and the America. Tropical Pest Management. 30: 62-71.
- Kumar, P. L., Jones, A. T., Sreenivasulu, P. and Reddy, D. R.(2000).Breakthrough in identifying the casual virus of pigeonpea sterility mosaic disease. J. Mycol. Pl. Pathol., 30: 249.
- Manjunatha, L., Ramappa, H. K., VijayaMahantesha, S. R., Byre Gowda, M., Rajappa P. V and Kavitha T.R. (2012). Management of Sterility Mosaic Disease (SMD) of pigeonpea. Plant Archives. 12: 1007-1012.
- Nene, Y. L. (1972). A survey of viral diseases of the pulse crops in U. P. Res.Bull, p. 4.
- Reddy, M. V. and Nene, Y. L.(1981). Estimation of yield loss in pigeonpea due to sterility mosaic. In Proceedings of International Workshop on Pigeonpea, ICRISAT centre, Patancheru, A.P., India, 2: 405-312.
- Singh, A. K.(1992) Sterility mosaic of pigeonpea: Etiology, epidemiology and management. Ph. D. Thesis, Univ. Agric. Sci., Pantnagar, U.P., India.
- Singh, A. K., Rathi, Y. P. S. and Agrawal, K. C.(1999) Sterility mosaic of pigeonpea: A challenge of the 20th century. Indian J. Virol., 15:85-92.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.