Chief EditorT. Mohapatra
Print ISSN 0367-8245
Online ISSN 0976-058X
NAAS Rating 5.20
Effect of various plant density at different levels of phosphorous and potash on growth and seed yield of onion (Allium cepa L.) cv. Hisar-2
First Online 27-09-2017|
- Ali, M.K., Alam, M.F., Alam, M.N., Islam, M. S. and Khandaker, S.M.A.T., (2007). Effect of nitrogen and potassium level on yield and quality seed production of onion. Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 12(3): 1889-1899.
- Ali, M.K., Alam, M.N., Islam, M.S., Islam, M.K. and Baree, M.A., (2008). Effect of cow dung at different level of phosphorus on growth, yield and quality seed production of onion. Research Journal of Agriculture and Biological Sciences, 4(1): 86-93.
- Asaduzzaman, Md., Hasan, M.M. and Moniruzzama, Md., (2012). Quality seed production of onion (Allium cepa L.): an integrated approach of bulb size and plant spacing. Journal of Agricultural Research, 50(1): 119-128.
- Dawar, N. M., Wazir, F.K., Dawar, M. and Dawar, S.H., (2007). Effect of planting density on growth and yield of onion varieties under climatic conditions of peshawar. Sarhad Journal of Agriculture, 23(4): 911-918.
- Elhag, A.Z. and Osman, H.M., (2014). Effect of plant spacing on onion (Allium cepa L.) seed yield. Journal of Applied Agricultural Research, 6(1): 219-223.
- Islam, M.A., Shamsuddoha, A.T.M., Bhuiyan, M. S.I. and Hasanuzzaman, Mirza, (2008). Response of summer onion to potash and its application methods. American Eurasian Journal of Agronomy, 1(1): 10-15.
- Mirshekari, B. and Mobasher, M., (2006). Effect of sowing date, plant density and onion size on seed yield of Azarshahr Red onion variety in Tabriz. Journal of Agricultural Sciences Islamic Azad University, 12(2): 397-405.
- Panse, V. and Sukhatme, P., (1987). Statistical Methods for Agricultural Workers. ICAR, New Delhi, India.
- Sedera, F.A.A., (1999). Effect of phosphorus and sulphur fertilizers levels on onion seed yield. Annals of Agricultural Science Moshtohor, 37(4): 2735-2747.
- Shafeek, M.R., Nagwa, M. K., Hassan, S.M. and Nadia, H.M., (2013). Effect of potassium fertilizer and foliar spraying with etherel on plant development, yield and bulb quality of onion plants (Allium cepa L.). Journal of Applied Sciences Research, 9(2):1140-1146.
- Singh, N., and Ahmed, Z., (2005). Influence of bulb size and spacing on onion seed production in leh (ladakh). Vegetable Science, 32(1):101-102.
All claims expressed in this article are solely those of the authors and do not necessarily represent those of their affiliated organizations, or those of the publisher, the editors and the reviewers. Any product that may be evaluated in this article or claim that may be made by its manufacturer is not guaranteed or endorsed by the publisher.
This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.