- Ãcai, P., Sorrenti, E., Gorner, T., Polakoviè, M., Kongolo, M., De Donato, P. (2009): Pyrite passivation by humic acid investigated by inverse liquid chromatography. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 337: 39-46.
- Anonymous, (2010). Monthly rainfall data for 10 years in Muara Tembesi sub-district Batanghari district. Climatology Station of Sungai Duren Jambi Province.
- Anonymous, (2014). Implementation of reclamation and post-mining activities in mineral and coal mining business. Regulation of the Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources of the Republic of Indonesia Number 7. pp. 40.
- Anonymous, (2017). Hungry coal: Coal mining and its impact on food security of Indonesia. In https://www.jatam.org.
- Alexandrovskiy, A.L. (2007). Rates of soil-forming processes in three main models of pedogenesis. Revista Mexicana de Ciencias Geológicas, 24 (2): 283-292.
- Birkeland, P.W. (1974). Pedology, Weathering and Geomorphological Research. Oxford University Press. New York pp. 285.
- Deb, P., Debnath, P., Pattanaaik, S.K. (2014). Physico-chemical properties and water holding capacity of cultivated soils along altitudinal gradient in South Sikkim, India. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research, 48 (2): 120-126.
- Desai, D., Patel, B.T., Chaudhary, N., Thakur, P. (2018). Status of available sulphur and cationic micronutrients in cultivated soils of Banaskantha district of Gujarat. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research, 52 (2): 203-206.
- Edosomwan, N.L. and Onwumah, B.I. (2008). Impact of municipal solid waste on some soil Properties in Central Southern Nigeria. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research, 42 (4): 244-251.
- Grossman, R.B., Harms, D.S., Seybold, C.A., Herrick, J.E. (2001). Coupling use-dependent and use-invariant data for soil quality evaluation in the United States. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 56: 63-68.
- Heryanto, R. (2006). Comparison of the characteristics of the depositional environment, source rocks, and diagenesis of the Lakat Formation on the northeast slope of the Talangakar Formation in the southeast of the Pegunungan Tigapuluh, Jambi. Indonesian Journal of Geology, 1 (4): 173-184.
- Johannes, A., Matter, A., Schulin, R., Weisskopf, P., Baveye, P.C., Boivin, P. (2017). Optimal organic carbon values for soil structure quality of arable soils. Does clay content material?. Geoderma, 302: 14-21.
- Kumar, D., Bansal, M.L. Phogat, V.K. (2009). Compactability in relation to texture and organic matter content of alluvial soils. Indian Journal of Agricultural Research, 43 (3): 180-186.
- Rethman, N.F.G. (2006). A review of causes, symptoms, prevention and alleviation of soil compaction on mined land. Coaltech 2020, Coaltech Research Association. pp. 85.
- Olson, N.C., Gulliver, J.S., Nieber, J.L., Kayhanian, M. (2013). Remediation to improve inûltration into compact soils. Journal of Environmental Management, 117: 85-95.
- Ramani, R.V., Sweigard, R.J., Clar, M.L. (1990). Reclamation (Reclamation Planning). In: Kennedy B.A. (eds). Surface Mining. 2nd Edition. Littleton, Colorado: Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration, Inc. pp. 19.
- Singer, P.C. and Stumm, W. (1970). Acidic mine drainage: the rate determining step. Science, 167: 1121-1123.
- Six, J., Elliot, E.T., Paustian, K. (2000). Soil structure and soil organic matter: II. A normalized stability index and the effect of mineralogy. Soil Science Society of America Journal. 64: 1042-1049.
- Tisdale, J.M. and Oades, J.M. (1982). Organic matter and water-stable aggregates in soil. Journal of Soil Science, 33:141-163.
- Troeh, F.R. and Thompson, L.M. (1993). Soils and Soil Fertility. Fifth Edition. Oxford University Press. New York pp. 462.
Submitted Date : 5-02-2018
Accepted Date : 29-10-2018