- Akhtar, M. and Silva, J.A. (1999). Agronomic traits and productivity of sweet corn affected by nitrogen and intercropping. Pakistan Journal of Soil Science. 16(1-2): 49-52.
- Akpan, E.A. and Udoh, V.S. (2017). Effects of fertilizer levels on growth and yield attributes of three dwarf sweet corn varieties [Zea mays (L.) Saccharata Strut] in Itu Flood Plain, AkwaIbom State, Nigeria. Canadian Journal of Agricultural Crops. 2(1): 60-67.
- Bharud, S.R., Bharud, R.W. and Mokate, A.S. (2014). Yield and quality of sweet corn [Zea mays (L.) var. Saccharata] as influenced by planting geometry and fertilizer levels. International Journal of Plant Science. 9(1): 240-243.
- Dangariya, M.V., Dudhat, M.S., Bavalgave, V.G. and Thanki, J.D. (2017). Growth, yield and quality of Rabi sweet corn as influenced by different spacing and fertilizer levels. International Journal of Agricultural Science. 13(1): 38-42.
- Erdal, S., Pamukcu, M., Savur, O. and Tezel, M. (2011).Evaluation of developed standard sweet corn [Zea mays (L.) sacharata] hybrids for fresh yield, yield component and quality parameters. Turkish Journal of Field Crops. 16(2): 153-156.
- Grazia, J.D., Tittonell, P.A., Germinana, D. and Chiesa, A. (2003). Phosphorus and nitrogen fertilization in sweet corn [Zea mays (L.) var. Saccharata Bailey]. Spanish Journal of Agricultural Research. 1(2): 103-107.
- Haque, M.M., Hamid, A. and Bhuiyan, N.I. (2001). Nutrient uptake and productivity as affected nitrogen and potassium application levels in maize/sweet potato intercropping system. Crop Science. 46(1): 1-5.
- Kumar, A. and Narayan, A. (2018). Influence of planting methods, spacing and fertilization on yield and quality of sweet corn (Zea mays L.). International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Science. Special Issue-7: 1232-1237.
- Kumar, M.A.A., Gali, S.K. and Hebsur, N.S. (2007). Effect of different levels of NPK on growth and yield parameters of sweet corn. Karnataka Journal of Agricultural Science 20(1): 41-43.
- Kumar, M. and Chawla, J.S. (2018). Evaluation of sweet corn genotypes for green cob and fodder yield under different levels of nutrient and plant spacing. Forage Research. 44(2): 111-114.
- Massey, J.X. and Gaur, B.L. (2013). Response of sweet corn cultivars to plant population and fertility levels on yield, NPK uptake and quality characters. International Journal of Agricultural Science. 9(2): 713-715.
- Mathukia, R.K., Choudhary, R.P., Shivran, A. and Bhosale, N. (2014). Response of Rabi sweet corn to plant geometry and fertilizer. Current Biotica. 7(4): 294-298.
- Nandeha, N., Dewangan, Y. K. and Sahu, P. (2016). Effect of crop geometry and nutrient management on yield performance of Sweet corn [Zea mays (L.) Saccharata] under Chhattisgarh plain ecosystem. The Bioscan. 11(4): 2293-2295.
- Oktem, A.G. and Oktem, A. (2005). Effect of Nitrogen and Intra Row Spaces on Sweet Corn [Zea mays (L.) Saccharata Strut] Ear Characteristics. Asian Journal of Plant Science. 4(4): 361-364
- Rao, B.M., Mishra, G.C., Mishra, G., Maitra, S. and Adhikari, R. (2020). Effect of integrated nutrient management on production potential and economics in summer sweet corn [Zea mays (L.) var. Saccharata]. International Journal of Chemical Studies. 8(2): 141-144.
- Santos, P.H.A.D., Pereira, M.G., Trindade, R.D.S., Cunha, K.S.D., Entringer, G.C. and Vettorazzi, J.C.F. (2014). Agronomic performance of super-sweet corn genotypes in the North of Rio de Janeiro. Crop Breeding and Applied Biotechnology. 14(1): 8-14.
- Rasool, S., Hamid, S., Kanth, R.H. and Khan, M.H. (2016). Effect of integrated nutrient management on quality, nutrient content and uptake of sweet corn [Zea mays (L.) Saccharata]. American Journal of Experimental Agriculture. 13(6): 1-11.
- Singh, J.K., Bhatnagar, A., Prajapati, B. and Pandey, D. (2019). Influence of integrated nutrient management on the growth, yield and economics of sweet corn (Zea mays saccharata) in spring season. Pantnagar Journal of Research. 17(3): 214-218.
- Singh, R.N., Sutaliya, R., Ghatak, R. and Sarangi, S.K. (2003). Effect of higher application of nitrogen and potassium over recommended level on growth, yield and yield attributes of late sown winter maize (Zea mays). Crop Research. 26(1): 71-74.
- Sonbai, J.H.H., Prajitno, D. and Syukur, A.(2013).Growth and yield of maize on a various application of nitrogen fertilizer in dry land Regosol. Journal of Agricultural Science. 16(1): 77-89.
- Sunitha, N. and Reddy, P.M. (2012). Effect of graded nutrient levels and timing nitrogen application on yield and quality of sweet corn (Zea mays L.). Madras Agricultural Journal. 99(4-6): 240-243.
- Znidarcic, D. (2012). Performance and characterization of five sweet corn cultivars as inûuenced by soil properties. Journal of Food Agriculture and Environment. 10(1): 495-500.
Submitted Date : 30-07-2021
Accepted Date : 4-01-2022