- Aechra, S., Yadav, B.L., Ghosalya, B.D. and Bamboriya, J.S. (2017). Effect of soil salinity, phosphorus and biofertilizers on physical properties of soil, yield attributes and yield of cowpea [Vigna unguiculata (L.) Wilczek]. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 6(4): 1691-1695.
- Bairwa, P.C., Sammauria, R. and Gupta, K.C. (2019). Direct and Residual Effect of PROM on Productivity, Nutrient Uptake, Soil Properties and Economics under cluster bean - wheat cropping system. Journal of Soil Salinity and Water Quality. 11(1): 84-89.
- Baviskar, V.S., Shete, P.G. and Daspute, R.A. (2010). Influence of organic fertilizers and sulphur levels on yield, quality and economics of cluster bean (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba L. Taub.). Asian Journal of Soil Science. 5(1): 94-96.
- Das, S.K. (2017). Effect of phosphorus and sulphur on yield attributes, yield, nodulation and nutrient uptake of green gram [Vigna radiate (L.) wilczek]. Legume Research. 40(1): 138-143.
- Dharwe, D.S., Dixit, H.C., Dotaniya, C.K., Khandagle, A., Mohbe, S. and Doutaniya, R.K. (2019). Effect of phosphorus and sulphur on the yield and nutrient content of green gram. International Journal of Chemical Studies. 7(2): 01-05.
- Jaiswal, J.S., Kashyap, K. and Bharve, V. (2019). Response of black gram (Vigna mungo L.) to graded doses of Sulphur under rainfed conditions. Journal of Pharmacognosy Phytochemistry. 2: 124-127.
- Krishna, D., Sachan, H.K. and Chaudhary, N.K. (2020). Effect of sulphur fertilization on performance and production potential of mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) Wilczek]. Legume Research. 43(6): 832-837.
- Kumawat, P.K., Tiwari, R.C., Golada, S.L., Godara, A.S., Garhwal, R.S. and Choudhary, R. (2013). Effect of phosphorus sources, levels and biofertilizers on yield attributes, yield and economics of black gram (Phaseolus mungo L.). Legume Research. 36 (1): 70-73.
- Panse, V.G. and Sukhatme, P.V. (1985). Statistical methods for agricultural workers. Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi.
- Prajapat, K., Shivran, A.C., Yadav. L.R. and Choudhary, G.L. (2011). Growth, production potential and economics of mungbean as influenced by intercropping systems and sulphur levels. Journal of Food Legumes. 24(4): 330-331.
- Singh, K., Manohar, R.S., Choudhary, R., Yadav, A.K. and Sangwan, A. (2015). Response of different sources and levels of phosphorus on yield, nutrient uptake and net returns on mungbean under rainfed condition. Legume Research. 35(4): 263-268.
- Singh, G., Ram, H., Sekhon, H.S., Aggarwal, M., Kumar, M., Kaur, P., Kaur, J. and Sarma, P. (2011). Effect of nitrogen and phosphorus application on productivity of summer mungbean sown after wheat. Journal of Food Legume. 24(4): 327- 329.
- Tripathi, H.C., Pathak, R.K., Kumar, A. and Dimsec, S. (2011). Effect of sulphur and zinc on yield attributes, yield and nutrient uptake in chickpea. Annals of Plant and Soil Research. 13(2): 134-136.
- Verma, L. and Kushwaha, H.S. (2020). Evaluation of different herbicides against weeds in mungbean (Vigna radiata L.). Legume Research. 43(6): 866-871.
- Yadav, K.R., Manohar, R.S., Kumawat, S.R. and Yadav, V.K. (2017). Effect of phosphorus sources and phosphorus solubilizing microorganism on growth and yield of mungbean [Vigna radiata (L.) wilczek]. Chemical Science Review and Letters. 6(22): 1152-1155.
Submitted Date : 19-07-2021
Accepted Date : 15-09-2021